Consultant Due Diligence (Associate Level)
Organization: Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
Apply By: 03 Feb 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi) Mumbai(Maharashtra)
About the Organization:
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
Position: Consultant Due Diligence (Associate Level)
To support the successful delivery of ERM projects by delivering multiple project tasks or components, and building effective working relationships within Division and across technical communities;
Experience and/ or knowledge of:
- Environmental Due Diligence/ Phase I ESA in accordance with ASTM 1527 as applicable for use in India;
- Phase I Environmental, Health & Safety Due Diligence Assessments (EHS DD);
- Desktop & Field Assessments of Environmental Risks, Reputational Risk and Liability including skills related to:
- On-Site Inspections & Observations; and ii. Interview skills; and iii. Document reviews and discussions; and iv. Report preparation
- EHS Compliance Audits;
- EHS Management System Assessment;
- EHS Regulatory Reviews;
- Technical and Advisory Support for EHS Permitting;
- Proposal preparation and budget estimation.
- Experience in project management, exposure to consultancy environment, leadership in health and safety aspects of the work. The candidate should be able to communicate well in English (both speaking and written skills) and be open to extended travel associated with the job.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelors/ Masters in Geo sciences, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Engineering or related fields;
- Expected to have 4 - 6 years of environmental consulting experience, preferably working on Due Diligence, Liability Assessment, Regulatory Reviews, Compliance Assessments;
- Experience using Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is expected
- Curiosity and drive to put in best; try new approaches and be quick to adapt, learn and not make the same mistakes twice;
- Show initiative, have a deep-seated will to learn and invest in one self, be receptive to feedback and be prepared to work as hard as required to facilitate accelerated learning;
- Ensure quality work, contribute effectively to teams, manages risks and maximize profitability and cash flow;
- Understand client needs and industry, develop relationships and acts as a business partner to help clients achieve commercial aims;
- Ensure a safe working environment for all, supporting people to achieve their personal best and continuous learning and development;
- Act as a global member of ERM, with high performance aspirations and commitment, and a passion for what we stand for – bring technical expertise and objectivity to help clients address significant sustainability challenges.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd