Call for Papers - Annual Research Conference on Developing Resilient Organizations
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Apply By: 22 Jan 2021
Presentation Date: 30 May. 2021 - 31 May. 2021
Annual Research Conference - 2 Days Doctoral Workshop on Developing Resilient Organizations
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is an autonomous public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. They were established as the fourth Indian Institute of Management by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers post-graduate diploma, fellowship and executive programs in management.
COVID-19 has highlighted the inadequacy of crisis management of organizations across various sectors of economy and industry. Why are some organizations more successful in coping with, and responding to, the complexity, volatility and uncertainty of the current business environment? Why do some organizations facing adversity focus on the negative, whilst others successfully seize the opportunity to adapt and change?
The Doctoral Workshop aims to bring together doctoral candidates in the Management discipline from across the globe to present and discuss their Doctoral work with renowned senior academicians and explore collaborative support from them for further publication.
The major objectives are:
- to identify interesting and pertinent research problems to develop Resilient Organizations across various management disciplines and business functions such as IT, OB/HR, Decision Sciences, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Sustainability, Operations and Supply Chains;
- to facilitate exchange of ideas between Doctoral students of selected papers and leading academicians in the respective areas to enable them to improve their research paper for possible publication;
- to promote research collaboration between Indian and International management schools;
- to present Metamorphosis as a potential publication outlet for promising research; and,
- to showcase the state of the art in management research for handling crises and recovering firm’s business the workshop shall include conceptual, qualitative, empirical or analytical papers.
The workshop will focus on novel contributions in following broad areas relating to observations and expectations from present and future resilient organizations. Original papers on the following indicative topics, but not limited to, are invited:
- Resilience in the aftermath of COVID-19
- Resilient workforce as key to resilient organizations
- Psychosocial impact and resilience of organizations
- Resilience with remote work
- Changing landscape of work with ICT
- Financial implications of resilience
- Ensuring operational and supply chain continuity during crisis
- Tiding organizations through business and economy slumps
- Developing resilient sales force
- Brand crises and revamp towards socially responsible consumption
Paper submission guidelines:
The workshop is open to Doctoral students in Management who have finished course work and have started with research in their respective area. They encourage Indian as well as foreign scholars to submit their work to get dedicated feedback from top researchers in their field. Based on the presentations and follow-up discussion the PhD scholars can look for possible collaborations for publications and future development of their research work.
PhD candidates are required to submit:
- A latest copy of their CV
- A letter from Thesis Advisor mentioning status of Thesis Proposal (only those who have submitted their Thesis Proposals)
- An extended abstract (between 2500-5000 words) based on APA guidelines. The font type should be Times New Roman 12- font size, 1.5-line space, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around
For further details, please contact ARCIIML@iiml.ac.in
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd