Call for Papers Invited for Capital Markets Research Conference 2021
Organization Name: National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)
Apply By: 15 Jun 2021
Presentation Date: 22 Jul. 2021 - 23 Jul. 2021
Capital Markets Research Conference 2021
About the Organization:
The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a public trust established in 2006 by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator of the securities markets in India. The institute carries out a wide range of capacity building activities at various levels aimed at enhancing the quality standards in securities markets. NISM has embarked on a fast track expansion of its activities, both domestically and internationally, which will position the institute as a leading global player in knowledge dissemination and skills enhancement in the financial markets domain.
About the Conference:
The Second Capital Markets Research conference is organised with a view to encourage academics and professional researchers to make original research contributions to topics like-The Indian Commodity Markets – changing landscape in the last 5 years; Equity Cash and Derivatives markets -Interdependence and interconnectedness of the two markets; The Interoperability of clearing corporations and its impact on markets; Innovative financial instruments in the fixed Income Securities Markets; The SME Exchange – regulatory framework – issues and challenges; Impact of technology on security markets – empirical studies; Transmission of information from Social Media to Stock Markets; and Innovations in Mutual Fund Industry. The central theme of the conference is “Investors Interest and innovative instruments”. The conference is sponsored by State Bank of India.
- Networking with the academia and industry professionals
- Selected paper for the presentation will be given an award of ₹ 5000
- Certificate of Participation to the eligible participants who attend the both days complete sessions
- The conference proposes to give best paper awards based on the evaluation of paper
The conference themes include the following:
- The Indian Commodity Markets – changing landscape in the last 5 years.
- Equity Cash and Derivatives markets -Interdependence and interconnections of the two markets.
- The Interoperability of clearing corporations and its impact on markets.
- Innovative financial instruments in the fixed Income Securities Markets.
- The SME Exchange – regulatory framework – issues and challenges.
- Impact of technology on security markets – empirical studies.
- Transmission of information from Social Media to Stock Markets.
- Innovations in Mutual Fund Industry.
- This Conference is open for all the researchers, faculty members, market intermediaries in the areas of Finance across the globe.
- Last date for Submission of Final Paper: June 15, 2021
- Announcement of Acceptance of Paper for Presentation latest by: July 15, 2021
- Conference Registration Begins: July 10, 2021:
- Last Date for Registration: July 20, 2021
- Dates for the Conference: July 22-23, 2021
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd