Applications Invited for DUO-Sweden Fellowship Program 2022
Apply By: 24 May 2022
About the Organization
The recommendation for the establishment of a Fellowship Programme within the ASEM framework was first made by the Asia-Europe Vision Group in 1999. The creation of an "ASEM scholarship Programme" was suggested, underscoring that educational exchanges between Asia and Europe are key to establishing deeper understanding between the peoples of the two continents. Later, in the Asia-Europe Cooperation Framework 2000, Leaders defined the promotion of "enhanced contact and strengthened mutual awareness between the people of our two regions" as one of the key priorities for ASEM in the future. In order to translate this priority into reality, the heads of Korea, France and Singapore jointly proposed the "ASEM-DUO Fellowship Programme (ASEM-DUO)" at ASEM 3 held in Seouland this initiative was endorsed by the summit.
About the Fellowship
DUO-Sweden Fellowship Program was established in 2010 with the aim of promoting exchanges of people between Sweden and Asian countries* on a balanced basis. In this respect, DUO-Sweden requires that a PAIR (two persons) of students be exchanged in an academic cooperative arrangement.
*21 Asian countries: including Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
Your exchange project fulfills all three requirements below:
- An educational institution in Sweden (home institution) and an educational institution in Asia (host institution) have established an academic cooperative arrangement/inter-institutional agreement; and
- The Swedish home institution has selected an EU national student enrolled at the home institution to send to the Asian host institution, and such selection has been accepted by the Asian host institution; and
- The same Asian host institution has selected an Asian student enrolled at the host institution to send to the Swedish home institution, and such selection has been accepted by the same Swedish home institution.
How to Apply
- An online application Form ONLY
- A copy of cooperation agreement
- A copy of passport of paired applicants
- A copy of transcript of paired applicants (should include the grades until fall semester 2021)
- Enter your ID and password on the LOGIN page to fill out an online application.
- ※ Click JOIN US button to get an ID. If you don't find the name of your institution, please contact the secretariat to add your institution to the list.
- Home institution should fill out the whole application including the information of Host institution. Application Form in PDF format can be downloaded from the website at the banner of Forms.
- The rest of the documents (cooperation agreement, passport copy, and transcript) can be uploaded in the last step of the application process.
- Once completed, please make it sure to submit your application by clicking "submit" button. Home institution should get a confirmation email from the secretariat within 3 days after completion of submission. If you don't get a confirmation email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org promptly.
24 May 2022 (GMT +1)
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd