Applications Invited for GHC fellowship
Organization: Global Health Corps
Apply By: 12 Jan 2022
About the Organization
Global Health Corps is a leadership accelerator mobilizing a powerful network of health equity changemakers, 1,000+ strong and growing.
About the Fellowship
Welcome to your leadership journey. A GHC fellowship is an exciting opportunity to build skills and gain experience with a high-impact health organization, but it’s also much more than that. It’s a year that will catalyze your personal and professional growth as a leader, placing you within a global and diverse network of bright, young, and committed health equity champions. It is – we hope – the beginning of the rest of your career working towards equitable health systems.
Participate in bespoke training.
- The fellowship starts with one week of inspiring sessions with thought leaders, bonding with your cohort, and reflections on your role as a next gen global health leader. Trainings, coaching, and mentorship continue year-round!
Learn as you go.
- You will adapt and innovate as you learn the needs of your placement organization, and work to add value and advance health equity. There will be highs and lows, and new learnings every day.
Become part of a supportive, dynamic global community.
- GHC fellows and alumni span borders and boundaries of all kinds, but form a tight knit network united in the belief that health is a human right. Fellows are placed in pairs so there is always someone to turn to.
Build your resilience.
- Transforming health systems is complex, difficult, and long-term work and you have to bring your whole self. So cultivating resilience, self-care, and empathy as an emerging leader is a core component of our curriculum.
By the start of the fellowship, fellows must:
- Be 30 years or younger.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, or Zambia.
January 12, 2022
For more information Please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd