Applications Invited for Global Ambassadors Program
Organization: Vital Voices, Bank of America
Apply By: 19 Jun 2023
About the Organization
Now celebrating 25 years since its founding, Vital Voices Global Partnership has directly invested in more than 20,000 changemakers across 184 countries and territories since its inception in 1997. Driven by the universal truth that women are the key to progress in their communities and nations cannot move forward without women in leadership positions, Vital Voices has provided early support for leaders who went on to become Nobel Peace Prize Laureates, U.S. Youth Poet Laureates, Prime Ministers, award-winning innovators, pioneering human rights defenders, and breakthrough social entrepreneurs, including Amanda Gorman, Malala Yousafzai, and more. In an effort to advance and expand this work, in 2022 Vital Voices opened the doors to the world’s first global embassy for women, the Vital Voices Global Headquarters for Women’s Leadership —a first-of-its-kind space that allows for convening, innovation, planning, and action — all in the pursuit of tackling the world’s greatest challenges.
About the Fellowship
In 2012, Vital Voices and Bank of America developed a signature partnership to accelerate women’s leadership and economic empowerment throughout the world.
Our work is rooted in a shared history of investing in leadership development, guided by a belief that strong women leaders are vital to healthy, vibrant communities and core to creating economic growth.
The Global Ambassadors Program connects women leaders (mentees) — at a tipping point in their professional, business and leadership paths — with established women executives (Global Ambassadors or mentors) for mentorship.
We take an innovative, immersive approach to mentoring in regions around the world; offering in-person exchanges, business acumen and skills training, networking and personal development workshops.
Mentees must be businesswomen, entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs or NGO leaders with:
- A minimum of 10-20 years of experience in a professional setting and at least 5-7 years working in her existing organization/business
- A business/organization with a minimum annual sales turnover/annual operating budget of at least US$ 100,000 and a maximum annual turnover of US$ 5 million
- Decision-making authority within their organization (i.e., they should be the CEO/president/managing director/owner/founder, etc.)
Global Ambassadors (mentors) can come from diverse organizational backgrounds, but must:
- Have at least 15 years of senior leadership experience
- Have the capacity to serve as a mentor, share thought leadership and executive coaching on issues such as strategic planning, financial planning and management, marketing and communications, partner and funder strategy, and team development and management
- Provide tools to accelerate a mentee’s leadership path
How to Apply
If you are interested in participating as an Ambassador or mentee of the Global Ambassadors Program, please fill out and submit this form.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd