Applications Invited for IIT Palakkad's Post Doctoral Fellowships
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad (IIT Palakkad)
Apply By: 15 May 2020
About the Organization:
IIT Palakkad was announced by the Government of India in 2014. We began with a head start in the very next academic year, 2015-16, with the support of our mentor Institute (IIT Madras). Their Institute can already boast of a vibrant student and faculty community drawn from different parts of the country; they have truly emerged as a microcosm of India.
Post Doctoral Fellowships:
Applications are invited for Post Doctoral Positions in the areas of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics & Humanities and Social Sciences. Guidelines are given below.
Note that a postdoctoral fellow need to identify a faculty member with whom he/she would like to be associated. The application should be submitted ONLY AFTER you have identified the mentor and obtained his/her consent.
- Holders of Doctoral degree from any recognized Institute/University are eligible to apply within five years of getting their doctoral degree. Maximum Age shall be 35 years at the time of applying (relaxation as per GOI rules will be given for women/SC/ST/PwD/OBC candidates)
- Ph.D. students, who have submitted their thesis, also are eligible to apply. However, they have to submit the provisional/degree certificate within 6 months from the date of appointment as an Institute Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF). If it is not submitted within the time limit, the appointment will stand cancelled or a decision will be taken in consultation with the thesis processing authority.
- Normally, IITPKD Ph.D. scholars are not encouraged to apply for Institute PDF. However, outstanding candidates can apply.
- The Application format and other relevant details are attached as Annexure.
- The candidate will have to identify a mentor in the Institute, get in contact with the mentor, and get his/her consent.
- The mentor will have to send a confidential letter of recommendation to the Dean R&D
Duration and Joining: The duration of the fellowship will be initially for a period of 2 years, extendable for a further period of one more year based on the progress of the PDF and the recommendation of the Department.
Fellowship Amount: Between Rs.45,000-55,000/- consolidated (depending upon experience and qualification)
The application can be submitted at any time of the year.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd