Applications Invited for Post-Doctoral Research Program 2020
Organization: Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)
Apply By: 31 Jul 2020
About the Organization:
Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) is an All India Institute for Interdisciplinary Research and Training in the Social Sciences. They were registered as a Society under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960, to create a blend of field-oriented empirical research and advances in social science theories leading to better public policy formulation.
Post-Doctoral Research Program (PDRP) 2020
The Institute for Social & Economic Change, Bangalore invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for the Post-Doctoral Research Program 2020 at the institute.
The PDRP shall be for a period of six months to one year from the date of commencement and based on the performance extendable by one more year considering an external evaluation of the performance of PDRP.
ISEC shall issue a certificate of completion of the PDR Programme. The PDR fellow should bring out at least one publication in a refereed journal including ISEC monograph out of his PDR work.
- Only candidates who have completed a Research projects funded by external agencies can also have provision for Post Doctoral Fellowship.
- The scholars shall work on the topic of the project with the Project Director concerned. The normal selection procedure will be followed. Ph.D. degree during the last 10-year period with at least two publications in refereed national/ international journals is eligible.
- The proposals received along with applications will be sent to two external referees.
- The qualifying proposals will be considered by a Selection Committee comprising Director, Vice-Chairperson of APC, Vice-Chairperson of RPC, and Head of the concerned Centre through interview of the selected applicants. Selected applicants shall be attached to a faculty member in ISEC. The faculty may not be designated as supervisors. However, s/he shall facilitate the work of the scholar.
- The Scholar shall give an initiation seminar before the commencement of the program, bring out his/ her academic outcome in the form of ISEC Working Paper or ISEC Monograph after presenting a completion seminar at ISEC.
Project-cum-PD Programme: Research projects funded by external agencies can also have provision for Post Doctoral Fellowship. The scholars shall work on the topic of the project with the Project Director concerned. Normal selection procedure will be followed. The Selection Committee, for this category, will comprise of the Director, VC of APC, VC of RPC and the Project Director concerned. The deadline is not applicable for this category.
Fee: The selected candidate has to pay an affiliation fee of Rs.10,000/- per year (for Indian Scholars) and Rs.20,000 per year (for international scholars) from the date of joining the Programme.
Deadline: July 31, 2020.
For more information please check the Link
MICA CDMC Masterclass (Virtual): Development Communication Design for Social Impact and CSR Partnerships. Register Now
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd