Applications Invited for The Rural Media Fellowship 2022
Organization: Azim Premji University
Apply By: 02 Oct 2022
About the Organization
Azim Premji University is an Indian non-profit private university, located in Bangalore, Karnataka which is established by the Azim Premji University Act recognized by the University Grants Commission under Section 2F.
About the Fellowship
The Rural Media Fellowship 2022 is for young journalists to tell the powerful stories of rural India. The 9 months fellowship will include a monthly stipend of Rs 35,000 along with training from leading sector-experts. Village Square Youth Hub is launching a one of its kind media fellowship to facilitate 10 young journalists to collect and tell incredible stories from rural India. The Rural Media Fellowship aims to encourage young, emerging, and passionate journalists to leverage storytelling as a tool for social change. The purpose of the Fellowship is to provide an opportunity to young changemakers to bring a fresh, inspirational perspective on rural lives.
- Candidate must be between the age of 22-30
- A bachelor’s degree in mass media/journalism
- Candidates with 2 or more years of relevant experience will be preferred
- Ability to live and work in remote, rural areas
- Must demonstrate an interest and understanding of rural India and its issues and challenges
- Comfort with multimedia and other innovative storytelling techniques.
How to Apply
Deadline: 2nd October 2022
Know more & apply@: https://www.villagesquare.in/rural-media-fellowship-2022/
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd