Organization: Give India
Apply By: No Deadline
GiveIndia Travel Fellowship
GiveIndia is a giving platform that allows you to support a cause of your choice from the NGOs that have been evaluated for transparency and credibility. GiveIndia is India's largest and most trustworthy giving platform for donors. With contributions of over Rs. 3 billion made to our 200+ vetted and trusted nonprofits, our giving community of 1M+ donors have impacted lives of millions of people across 23 states in India
Through our online giving platform, we bring convenience and choice together for donors in a safe and high trust environment and many more. Through our Workplace Giving platform, we bring the joy of giving to employees at their workplace. We work with employees to facilitate giving to the causes and nonprofits of their choice. Through our crowdfunding platforms, we enable our NGO partners to reach out to numerous donors.
About the fellowship:
- GiveIndia fellowship is a travel fellowship for fresh graduates, college students, travel enthusiasts who are committed and self-motivated to work in the social sector.
- The fellowship will include travelling to different places and conduct verification visits to document beneficiary stories.
- The fellows will play an active part in the social sector in evaluating GiveIndia’s impact on the beneficiaries. The fellows are encouraged to immerse into the field to understand the nuances of social work.
- The fellows will have the opportunity to travel to different places across India to understand India’s grassroots and how a giving culture can change someone’s life for the better.
- The fellows will get to interact first hand with beneficiaries and validate whether the promised benefits have been provided to him/her.
- The fellows will be working with a kickass team of diverse backgrounds.
- The fellows will be given a basic stipend of TA/DA for GiveIndia related travel.
Role of the Fellows:
- The fellows will be travelling to different places in order to conduct verification visits(VV).
- The fellows will be verifying/documenting the different beneficiaries/impact stories accounted in the VV process.
- Along with evaluating VV success, the fellows are encouraged to document stories from the beneficiaries, or accounts of their travel/journey in detail through stories/photographs etc. Creative ways of documentation with content, photos, videos etc.
- The fellowship promotes self-accountability and provides flexibility to the fellows to explore their surroundings.
Duration: 1 month
Who can apply:
- College students/Fresh graduates.
- People who are motivated and committed to work in the social sector.
- People who are able to work independently with minimum supervision.
How to apply: Please send your CV along with a brief cover letter stating your suitability for the fellow position to email@example.com
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd