Applications Invited for Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Challenge Grants 2021
Organization: Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
Apply By: 15 Jan 2021
Grant Amount: 2500 GBP
About the Organization:
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is an international organisation dedicated to building a better world through higher education. They believe that international collaboration is central to this ambition. By bringing universities together from around the world – and crucially the people who study and work within them ‒ we help to advance knowledge, promote understanding, broaden minds, and improve lives. They champion higher education as a cornerstone of stronger societies, supporting their members, partners, and stakeholders as they adapt to a changing world.
Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Challenge Grants 2021
The Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Challenge Grants are awarded to ACU members to support initiatives advancing peace, reconciliation, and indigenous knowledge. Aimed at academic and professional staff, the grants support collaborative work focused on either of the two main strategic priorities of the Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Network:
- Historical memory and trauma
- Institutional reform/indigenous knowledge
The grants can be used for a diverse range of projects, workshops and events in areas such as:
- Virtual exchange or collaboration, teaching / professional practice collaboration, sharing and co-development of learning materials, tools, training and approaches to support contingency and continuity of operations planning at Higher Education Institutions.
- Virtual fellowships or collaboration, comparative analyses, research management and uptake capacity building, understanding and documenting indigenous knowledge and practices.
- Four grants of up to GBP 2,500 each, will be available for ACU members to meet the costs of organising projects that promote the aims and priorities of the Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Network.
- Open only to ACU members and they encourage applicants to collaborate with other ACU member institutions to promote further Commonwealth partnerships.
- They will also accept applications that are led by ACU members but are in partnership with institutions outside of their network.
- Grant applications that allow matching or additional funds from the applicant’s institution will be looked upon favourably.
- Grantees are required to submit a short interim report halfway through their project and a comprehensive final report within one month after completing their project. Additionally, any outputs (e.g. toolkits, papers etc.) developed through the grants are to be made available to the Commonwealth Peace and Reconciliation Network and wider ACU network.
Deadline: 11.59 pm UTC on 15 January 2021
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd