Applications Invited for Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund (KNCF) Grant Program 2021
Organization: Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund (KNCF)
Apply By: 30 Nov 2020
About the Organization:
Keidanren Nature Conservation Fund (KNCF) was authorized as a public trust by the Ministry of Environment and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in April 2000. Each year, the mission headed by the KCNC chairman visits project sites in overseas to confirm the progress of KNCF-supported projects and to constantly improve the program. The mission contacts local NGOs and communities as well as local leading figures to promote the understanding and implementation of nature conservation activities. As for domestic projects, representatives from the KCNC membership visit their sites to exchange opinions with respective NGOs.
Projects Eligible for Grants:
Projects meeting all of the following four conditions
- Projects carried out for the purpose of nature conservation in developing countries, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region. Priority is given to projects for preserving biodiversity.
- Projects expected to receive appropriate levels of cooperation from the host governmental agencies, related international organizations, non governmental organizations, and the local residents.
- Projects that do not serve the special interests of any specific groups or individuals.
- Projects carried out by persons with sufficient scientific expertise, or with the advice and cooperation of persons having such expertise
A group or organization meeting all of the following three conditions
- A group capable of making appropriate reports, as requested by the Fund, regarding progress of the funded project and its financial status including budgetary and results.
- A group with a legal personality or with a similar level of public trust.
- A group with a record of at least three years of carrying out nature conservation projects.
Period of grant:
- Funding will be granted for one year, from April 1st, 2021 to March 31st, 2022. For multi-year projects, you will need to re-apply for the grant next year. Interim Report has to be submitted by the deadline when the current project will be continued. The selection committee will decide to continue or not, depending on your activity result and outcomes.
- Funding of the same project is in principle limited to three years. (Funding will not be granted for four or more consecutive years.)
Based on the results of scoring by specialists or academic experts, the steering committee will perform an overall evaluation mainly according to the following criteria as the basis for selection.
- It must be an appropriate and effective project grounded in an awareness of current problems.
- The project plan must be feasible.
- A suitable budget plan for implementing the project must be presented.
- The applying organization must be seen to have sufficient experience and capability for carrying out the project activities.
Deadline: 17:00 (JST) November 30th (Monday), 2020.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd