EOI-Consultancy Services to Facilitate & Document Virtual Workshop on Measuring Impact of Integrated Systems Research
Organization: International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
Apply By: 14 Jun 2021
EOI for Consultancy Services to Facilitate and Document a Virtual Workshop on Measuring the Impact of Integrated Systems Research
About the Organization:
International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is a non-profit, scientific research organization focusing on the sustainable use of water and land resources in developing countries. IWMI works in partnership with governments, civil society and the private sector to develop scalable agricultural water management solutions that have a real impact on poverty reduction, food security and ecosystem health.
The International Water Management Institute (IWMI), on behalf of the CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE), is seeking Expressions of Interest (EoI) from any experienced individual facilitator working for a for-profit, nonprofit or academic institution to Facilitate and Document A Virtual Workshop on Measuring the Impact of Integrated Systems Research.
With the development of a series of research initiatives for the One CGIAR and the explicit recognition of integrated system approaches in several of these initiatives, we want to support the different research teams to document credible and relevant evidence of the contribution of CGIAR integrated system research to development and sustainable outcomes and impact The purpose of the workshop is two-fold:
- To take stock of existing and new methodological developments of monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment that would be suitable to evaluate and assess complex, integrated, landscape/basin-oriented research for i) accountability, ii) learning, and iii) management.
- To provide clear, actionable advice to the new One CGIAR on how to conduct project/program evaluations and impact assessments and improve performance management of complex, integrated, landscape-oriented initiatives.
A facilitator will be contracted to prepare and take responsibility for running the virtual workshop. The facilitator’s role is to ensure that the workshop is carried out in such a way that its overall objectives are achieved
- The level of effort for this consultancy is expected to be up to 12 days for objective 1 (facilitation) and up to 18 days for objective 2 (documentation). If we are unable to find a consultant with the required skill set, the consultancy may be split into two separate tasks.
Expression of Interest Content:
All Applicants should provide a brief EOI, no more than three single-spaced pages, which includes the following information:
- Name of the facilitator(s).
- Postal address, legal registration and electronic contact information.
- Contact person (name, title, phone number, Skype ID, email address).
- Experience in facilitating a virtual workshop related to agricultural research, monitoring and evaluation or impact assessment.
- The general approach and methods recommended to accomplish the overall purpose and objectives of the workshop.
- A list of scholarly publications.
- Daily rate and anticipated total budget.
- Contact information of three professional referees who may be contacted if you are short-listed for the consultancy.
The facilitator should have the following qualifications:
- Proven experience in facilitating large, virtual workshops with over 30 participants.
- Experience in facilitating workshops related to agricultural research, monitoring and evaluation or impact assessment.
- A publication record related to agricultural research, monitoring and evaluation or impact assessment.
- Knowledgeable about the CGIAR context of research for development and specificities.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd