EOI-Hiring of Services of an Agency (State Technical Support Agency) to provide Technical Support for DDU-GKY in MP
Organization: Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
Apply By: 11 Aug 2020
EOI - Hiring of Services of an Agency (State Technical Support Agency-STSA) to provide Technical Support for Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) in MP
About the Organization:
The Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) announced the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) as a part of the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM), tasked with the dual objectives of adding diversity to the incomes of rural poor families and cater to the career aspirations of rural youth. DDU-GKY is uniquely focused on rural youth between the ages of 15 and 35 years from poor families. As a part of the Skill India campaign, they play an instrumental role in supporting the social and economic programs of the government like the Make in India, Digital India, Smart Cities and Start-Up India, Stand-Up India campaigns.
The objective of the Consultancy Services:
Madhya Pradesh is recognized as an Annual Action Plan (AAP) state to implement DDU-GKY, and has been mandated to train 75,237 candidates within 3 years started from 2019 to 2022. Action Plan training target & duration may be vary (increase or decrease) according to the direction/notification of Govt of India/Govt. of MP. It has partnered and has to partner with multiple Project Implementation Agencies (PIAs). It has to support these PIAs in various tasks like candidate mobilization, counselling, skills training, placement and post placement tracking. Further the monitoring of these PIAs is also essential for successful implementation.
Therefore, there is a requirement need to engage an Agency (as per the DDUGKY Guidelines1) as Consultant to be called 'STSA' to technically support the execution of the project. The State Technical Support Agency (TSA) would provide handholding to the state in strengthening the implementation process for assigned target.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The expected deliverables of the consultancy services will be to provide high quality services through deployment of qualified manpower. This dedicated team of experts / professionals would be appointed by the Agency for carrying out the assignment. Agency will perform the activities and sevices as per Guidelines, SOPs and notifications issued by MoRD, Govt of India & Govt of MP.
- The ‘Agency’ shall provide technical assistance for overall Implementation of program management of skill development initiatives of MPRAF in the state and enabling effective implementation of DDU-GKY in each district / block level. The works to be taken up by the consultant are as below:
- Define employability in terms of the market expectation in the skills areas. Design innovative ways of measuring the employability of skill seekers.
- Design practical ways of tracking the employment out comes for certificate holders who center the job market within 6 months of getting the certificate.
- Propose plan for encouraging more potential PIAs and companies to work with the state in DDGUKY.
- Develop all necessary policy guidelines, document repository including format, templates and tool kits.
- Innovations and co-creations in skill development along with mapping the best practices across states and recommending its implementations through dissemination workshops etc.
- Support for planning and other works before Pre Project Approval committee meeting
- Other policy support as required from time to time as instructed by MPRAF.
Industry Linkages-Placement Retention: It will be the responsibility of the TSA to coordinate with the PIA &MPRAF to:
- Support industry connects/advocacy programs for enabling the placement and their participation in skill development theme.
- Sector/ Cluster development using the skill gap reports through various agencies/ institutions
- Support for placement and retention of the trained youth with career progression.
- Map the jobs in industries and other companies to facilitate the placement.
- Highlighting specific challenges being faced by agencies in execution of the MoU. On the basis of performance of PIAs, if MPRAF considering the revision of action plan as per the monitoring results, the TSA shall draft special terms & condition in this regard.
Monitoring & Evaluation:
- The ‘Agency’ will be assisting overall program management of skilling initiatives of MPRAF and enabling effective implementation at State, District, Block and Gram Panchayat level. The agency would be mandated with the end-to-end solutions for planning and management, monitoring and reporting; essentially as an effective project.
- Monitoring of PIAs work to ensure timelines adhered as per guidelines and suggest mechanisms for effective delivery of the selections within the agreed timelines of the TSA
- Conduct evaluation /appraisal methods for due diligence techniques as per the SOP of DDUGKY programme.
- Take periodic monitoring as per DDU-GKY norms and requirements.
- Provide MIS support to the mission
- Assist in on-line monitoring and audit of the progress and outcomes of the projects being executed through DDU-GKY funds
- Review the reporting systems and reports/alerts generated.
Financial Management Services:
- The Agency will provide back-end support to MPRAF to maintain records of expenditure incurred for the program along with the supporting documents, track expenditure by activity heads, etc.
- The ‘Agency’ has to in support preparing statements of expenditures (SOE), compiling and preparing consolidated progress reports for the program related expenditure.
- The agency has to check Accounts of PIAs periodically confirming expenditure as per norms, TSA has to project budget for forth coming financial year by assessing the financial expenditure for current financial year.
- TSA has to audit the PIAs expenditure and project a different project cost within DDUGKY and report MPRAF periodically.
- The agency has to perform the closure activities of the projects & recommendation of recoveries/payments if any in the light of DDU GKY norms.
Management Information System: MIS software for implementation, hosting, training and support is to be maintained (independent software or deployed software by MoRD) - The functional requirements shall include:
- TSA shall submit Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and Yearly reports and also periodical reports.
- Educate the PIAs on reporting formats, templates & other specific information requirements as per MIS to used/ over mail / website as directed by MPRAF.
- Review the reports by PIAs regarding any information gaps and inform the PIAs to rectify it.
- State-wide rollout of the IT system
- Capacity building of the state level resources and district level resources to handle the MIS Maintenance of the IT system including handling of change requests
- All reports as per the scope of the project will submit to MPRAF from time to time.
- Facilitate and support in Skill Development Management System implementation, training, support and maintenance
- The TSA is required to develop system for knowledge management in which it provides the insights for policy management / formulation, best practices (like migration support centers', finishing schools, community colleges etc.), pilot studies, gaps regarding trained &placed, retention and career progression etc.
- Interface with Sector Skill Councils (SSCs)/ National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)/ National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) and other national & international standards agencies (relating to skill development) and to suggest modifications/ Improvements to ensure curriculum, assessment and certification is ‘learner-centered’ for DDU-GKY. Undertake all related support activities in respect of this alignment.
- The TSA shall deploy the manpower (IEC coordination) for this service to ensure quality.
Annual Plan of Operations of the Agency and Fund Management:
- The Agency will develop its annual operation plan and quarterly plans, with the budget, in accordance with the Annual Action Plan.
Capacity Building of PIAs/MPRAF staff:
- The STSA will conduct a detailed analysis of the institutional capacity of the PIAs and MPRAF staff currently operating in the state and the new projects as and when they are approved with consultation of MPRAF.
Facilities and Service to be provided by Client
- MPRAF will designate key-official as nodal officer for this assignment to ensure that the assignment is implemented as per Contract.
- Make available all program documents including Annual Action Plan, Resource Framework Document, Program Implementation Plan, Community Operations Manual, Finance Manual, etc.
- Logistical supports like transportation, supplies & stationary and etc., will not be provided by the Client.
- Working Conditions Leave, etc. for deployed person: The TSA shall follow MPRAF working condition in case of exigency the TSA shall provide alternative services for the employee who is on leave.
- Travel, TA/DA Norms: The TSA shall follow TA/DA norms which is acceptable MPRAF.
Deployed staff would follow the Travel, TA/DA norms etc. Calculations should be based on acceptable tariff. Tour/travel requests of the deployed staff would be sanctioned by the Chief Operating Officer Skills or an Officer designated by CEO MPRAF.
Deadline: 11th August, 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd