RFP Invited for engaging an Agency for Rural Activation Campaign
Organization: MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child (MAMTA)
Apply By: 01 Oct 2020
TOR for engaging an Agency for Rural Activation Campaign
About the Organization:
MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child (MAMTA-HIMC) is a leading national-level NGO which works across 20 states in India. It is a not-for-profit institution registered under society Registration Act 1956. MAMTA’s journey began in the urban slums of New Delhi in 1990 in the field of mother and child health and nutrition. Their mission is to empower the underserved and marginalized individuals and community through gender sensitive participatory processes for achieving optimal and sustainable health and development.
Scope of Service
Broadly, the assignment shall include the following activities:
- Preparation, Implementation and Monitoring of the Campaign – including clustering of villages, developing route plan in consultation with the MAMTA team
- Undertake Rural Activation campaign, which includes digital wall wraps at selected locations (villages), awareness generation camps through mikes (mobile van), interactive sessions, etc.
- Mobilization of the communities for the activities through different means and motivating YLPCs for screening of anemia, malnutrition, diabetes and blood pressure.
- Conducting pre-and post-activity assessments
MAMTA invites agencies having expertise in Rural Activation (RA)/On Ground Activation (OGA) satisfying the following said conditions:
1. Agency should have minimum experience of at least 5 years in the field of RA/OGA
2. Previous experience of working in Uttar Pradesh will be preferred
3. The agency should have a contact person based in Delhi (NCR)
4. The agency should have staff in the following categories
- Director with more than 10 yrs of experience
- Client servicing Executive (Account Mgmt) with at least 5 years experience
- Copy writer/ content developer should have knowledge of local language and dialects of Hindi
- Production/Studio manager
- Route plan including clustering of villages as per the requirement of the campaign
- Creative content for branded gifts, digital wall wraps, AV clips, Jingle, scripts for street theatre, etc.
- Above mentioned activities at selected and approved locations in Banda and Kaushambi districts of Uttar Pradesh
- Documentation of each activities and compilation of data. Documentation will include a compiled printed document and a three minute AV on the entire campaign. The data of the screening should be handed over in an excel sheet.
- Regular monitoring and weekly sharing of updates (including photographs and AV clips) with the MAMTA team and ensuring proper documented verification of each activity.
- Screening of at least 2000 YLPCs for anemia, diabetes, obesity, and blood pressure at existing government health centres/facilities.
- Also, the hand-over of the copyright of the developed items to MAMTA.
- The initial period of contract shall be from 15st October 2020 to 31st December 2020. All the activities have to be delivered between 15th October and 15th December 2020.
The Agency shall submit Technical and Financial proposals separately for this assignment latest by 1st October 2020.
- The technical proposal should include, but not limited to, Approach and Methodology and Manning Schedule that would be adopted by the Agency towards achieving the scope of work.
- In assessing the technical proposals, MAMTA may ask the Agency to make a presentation on its approach to the assignment.
- The agencies are encouraged to add creative content for the campaign in the proposal.
- The Agency will provide a detailed cost breakup for each of the activity mentioned above. The costs should be inclusive of all taxes and the out of pocket expenses.
- The Agencies shall submit their proposals at their own cost and risk and MAMTA shall not make any payments towards the same.
- The Agency shall carry out the scope of work with due diligence and verify the data with complete responsibility.
- MAMTA assumes that the Agency has complete clarity and understanding of the scope and objective of the assignment. The quoted fees will be considered inclusive of all expenses including applicable taxes.
- The proposal shall be valid for the period of 60 days from the last date of submission of the Proposal.
- The agency will be responsible for all local permissions/approvals necessary for smooth implementation of the activities.
Any query regarding the ToR may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th September 2020. All the queries will be compiled and responded together.
The hard copies of the technical and financial proposals should be sealed in separate envelopes and duly marked. The proposals along with a brief profile of the agency and CV of the team should reach the following address by 1st October, 2020:
MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child
B-5, Greater Kailash Enclave - II, New Delhi - 110048
Main: +91 11 29220210/20/30 | Fax: +91 11 29220575
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd