RFP-Supply, Installation & Commissioning of IoT based water quality monitoring system at Sembakkam Lake, Chennai
Organization: The Nature Conservancy
Apply By: 21 Jun 2021
RFP - Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Internet of Things (IoT) based water quality monitoring system at Sembakkam Lake, Chennai
About the Organization:
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, they create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world's toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. They were tackling climate change, conserving lands, waters and oceans at unprecedented scale, providing food and water sustainably and helping make cities more sustainable.
The Nature Conservancy is seeking proposals from vendors for the design, supply, establishment, and annual maintenance of Internet of Things (IoT) based water quality monitoring system at Sembakkam lake, Chennai.
The scope of work for the vendors shall consist the following.
- Site Assessment and development of a suitable plan for installation of IOT based online water quality monitoring system as per the technical road map prescribed in Annexure II. This includes identification of a suitable location and space for placing the sensors and all services required to establish the complete IoT monitoring system, determining the required devices/ components and their quantification.
- Supply and installation of online water quality monitoring sensors for pH, temperature, electrical conductivity, total dissolved solids, turbidity, dissolved oxygen and free ammonia.
- Set up of online water quality monitoring system with all essential accessories including but not limited to water quality sensors, control panels, underwater cables, dashboards, providing network connectivity to end users, developing a security system etc as per Annexure II.
- Development of a dashboard for visualization and analysis of data collected from water quality sensors such as via graphs, charts etc.
- Development of mechanism to send alerts to users if the water quality of the lake goes beyond the prescribed limits of CPCB surface water quality standard D meant for propagation of wildlife and fisheries.
- Devising a security mechanism for minimising risks from tamper, theft, damage from public access, movement of boats and damage by any animals.
- Regular maintenance of the water quality monitoring system for a period of two years.
- Developing a plan and timeline for implementation of works.
- Solution should be compliant to but not limited to the requirements prescribed in Annexure II (No of Users, Data Frequency, Data Back-up policy, Data Security, System Availability, etc.).
- A document outlining the proposed methodology for the works in Section D (scope of works) after the site assessment with project proponents.
- Providing turnkey services for, ‘Design, supply, installation, commissioning, providing network connectivity to end users and O&M for a period of two years for IoT based online water quality monitoring at Sembakkam lake; as per the scope of works mentioned in Section D ( Scope of works)
- If the devices are to be imported from another country, then the vendor will complete all the formalities including certifications, custom clearance etc. required for procuring necessary devices.
- Training for site personnel and monitoring team on operation, monitoring, and maintenance of the system as well as corresponding documentation.
- 2-year guarantee and warranty on the devices as applicable
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd