RFP invited from from NGOs / CSR organizations for Digital Literacy, Coding & Computational Thinking Program
Organization: HCL Foundation
Apply By: 02 Oct 2022
Request for Proposal HCL Foundation, under its flagship programme HCL Samuday, invites proposals from NGOs / CSR organizations for Digital Literacy, Coding & Computational Thinking Program (Classes 6-8) in Hardoi, Uttar Pradesh.
ABOUT HCL FOUNDATION
HCL Foundation (HCLF) was established in 2011 as the CSR arm of HCL Technologies. It is a not-for-profit organization, that strives to contribute towards national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact in the lives of people, through long term sustainable programs. The foundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development.
Active community engagement ensures optimal long-term gains and upward accountability. HCL Foundation works through Life Cycle Based, Integrated Community Development Approach with thematic focus on Education, Health, Skill Development & Livelihood, Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction & Response. Child protective strategies, inclusion and gender transformative approaches remain central in all initiatives of HCL Foundation, thus ensuring comprehensive development. Presently HCL Foundation is implementing five flagship programs, namely HCL Samuday & HCL Grant – Rural Development programs; HCL Uday & Clean Noida – Urban Development programs; HCL Harit (The Green Initiative) - Environment Action program and 4 special initiatives - Power of One, Sports for Change, HCL Foundation Academy and My E-Haat. For more details, please visit our website – https://www.hclfoundation.org/
Description of RFP
HCL Foundation requests for proposal from eligible NGOs/CSR Implementing Agencies for the Introduction of digital literacy, coding and computational thinking for 11 Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya & 15 Govt. Composite Schoolsin Hardoi, UP. By introducing a dedicated course on the aforementioned, HCL Foundation intends to cover Mathematical and Logical Thinking skills, Computational thinking and coding, Problemsolving abilities, Creative abilities and Critical thinking. Also, a foundational course on technology (with a focus on computer) for all levels will be required.
- Bridge the digital divide and foster digital citizenship
- To empower women and make them digitally literate
- Improving computational thinking and problem solving abilities amongst learners.
- Build Understanding of coding among rural children.
- Create learning interest among children for new technological skills.
- Improved life skills and employment opportunities
Maximum project duration can be of 6 months inclusive of the tenure of report generation.
11(Eleven) KGBV in 11 blocks of Hardoi District, and 15 Govt. Composite Schools across 3 Blocks of Hardoi District, Uttar Pradesh
90% of the registered and willing students complete the course with a minimum of 85% (attending) students achieving the predetermined parameters of learning outcome established in agreement with the implementing organization and HCL Foundation
How to Apply
The proposal (technical & financial) shall contain following documents:
• A cover letter to Project Director – HCL Samuday, HCL Foundation for submission of expression of interest for partnership singed by the head of organization
- Registration Certificate
- 12 A Certificate
- 80 G certificate
- Trust Deed (if NGO) otherwise Memorandum of Association/ By- Law
- Pan Card
- FCRA certification (Not Mandatory)
- Last three-year Income Tax return (ITR)
- Audited financials for the last three years
- Last year Annual report
- Board Members list (with address, designation and contact number)
- Any support request letter from Govt. in context of COVID-19.
Submission Details For Proposal Submission
For all Queries, Email to: email@example.com Subject Line: Query/HCLF/EOI/EDU_ DJ Lit /date/
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd