The Clean Air Fund is looking to recruit a Analyst to join their team in Strategic Partnerships & Communication. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation whose mission is to use philanthropic grants to catalyse a reduction in air pollution.
As a Analyst with Clean Air Fund you would help to deliver the Clean Air Fund’s mission through high quality support to core work areas. This includes the design, management and delivery of philanthropic initiatives, strategic partnerships, campaigns and advocacy efforts. Each Analyst will also input into the strategy development of their main work area by collating and/or conducting research.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Capability to lead projects and support the management of partnerships
- Experience in networking and building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Proven experience in context research, data gathering and analysis
- Strong interest in external affairs, environmental, politics and/or social change
For more information on this role, as well as the full person specification please see the job description
- Closing date – 8th June 2023
- Salary & Benefits - Depending on location:
- In UK £32,000 - £37,999 gross per annum
- In Ghana GHS 154,062.50 - GHS 196,561.08 gross per annum
- In India INR 2,001,383.10 - INR 2,553,487.78
- Type of employment - Permanent, Full time
- Post holders must have the right to work in location they have applied for.
- Hybrid role, there is an expectation of attending the office for at least 50% of the working time.
- We will not be able to support visa applications
- We are looking at first interviews to be held in June
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, returning parents, carers or any other aspect which makes them unique. We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that the recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable. We are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of our employees from all forms of harm.