Organization: Smile Foundation
Apply By: 02 Dec 2023
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of underprivileged children and their families through intensive programs focused on education, healthcare, skilling and women empowerment and Empowering Grassroots. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today Smile has evolved into a national level development organization impacting lives of over 1.5 million underprivileged children and their families with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 650 employees, besides countless volunteers, well- wishers and supporters.
The organization also holds Special Consultative Status with United Nation’s Economic & Social Council (ECOSOC), accredited with global organizations like GuideStar, United Way, CAF America, Give2Asia and many more. Furthermore, continuously for past three years Smile is a Great Place to Work © Certified organization and is considered ‘Gold Standard’ in identifying and recognizing Great Workplace Cultures.
The Assistant Manager Programs would be responsible for ensuring smooth and efficient operations of the STeP programs through implementing partners. This position would be responsible for improving the programs and providing solutions to partners on day to day challenges faced during the program implementation. This position would need to effectively interact with the Head Office Team and keep them updated on progress and challenges faced on daily basis.
- Identify and finalize new Implementing partners (NGO’s) for the STeP program.
- Follow the implementation plan to achieve the targets and establish timelines and deadlines for each milestone and action step.
- Coordinate and manage the donor meetings and visits as per the schedule
- Take initiatives for successful implementation of the program and resolve day to day program issues efficiently
- Coordinate with the Smile team at HO for reporting, MIS, Accounts etc.
- Visit and monitor the STeP Program run by the Implementing Partners and provide timely feedback for improvements and regularly monitor progress against milestones.
- Prepare and finalize quality success stories under each program and send to HO on monthly basis.
- Identify and address any issues or roadblocks promptly.
- Understand the budget and ensure timely expenditure as per the budget line items.
- Work closely with MIS team and ensure timely submission and analysis of the data in Smile MIS and Donor MIS.
- To understand and ensure successful implementation of online learning platforms.
- Identify placement opportunities and organize placement drives where companies/employees looking for specific KRAs can interview and hire students directly
- Ability to multitask and juggle between various assigned tasks efficiently
- Support emergency response activities as when required.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Should have a Master’s Degree in Social work or
- 4 to 6 years of experience in development sector and programs especially on employability, entrepreneurship programs and market-based
- Solid understanding and experience in terms of delivery through digital platforms as well as technology-based
- Experience on identification of skilling needs for youth of unorganized communities with various methodologies for livelihood
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd