Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Associate Lead-Impact Assessment
Apply By: 20 Feb 2023
CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR knowledge and impact intelligence driven media cum social impact advisory platform. It works as an enabler to create corporate-non-profit, corporate-corporate and corporate-government collaborations. Our biggest strength is our research and consulting team that maps over 4000 CSR projects and 1500 companies’ CSR portfolio every year. We have a strong CSR Impact Practice vertical that works with companies and CSR foundation for their CSR projects’ need assessment, baseline study, monitoring and impact assessment. A few of our corporate clients are ICICI Bank, SKF Ltd., Bosch India, IBM India, Diageo, HUL, Lupin, UPL, L&T, Airbus, LG Electronics, Hero MotoCorp etc.
About the Position
CSRBOX is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Associate Lead-Impact Assessment with a passion for social science and a proven background in social project monitoring and impact evaluation. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with India’s boutique social impact firm on challenging sustainable development projects for large industrial and global clients. The role will be specifically to design and execute CSR and Social Impact Assessment (SIA) projects throughout India.
- Assessing social and socio-economic impacts of large-scale development (CSR) projects in India, including handholding clients for project-specific need assessment, baseline, monitoring plan design and execution
- Developing theory of change matrix for clients
- Planning and conducting field research using quantitative and qualitative methods, such as literature review, household surveys, key informant interviews, focus groups, and others as required
- Structuring internal and external team and leading the projects
- Technical report writing, SDGs alignment, benchmarking, client interactions and presenting reports to the top management of companies
- Design and implementation of effective stakeholder engagement programs
- Design and implementation of practical corporate sustainability policies, programs and/or tools
- Performing multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensuring high quality standards on project deliverables.
- Communicating and coordinating with clients, CSRBOX employees, and vendors
- Lead a team of 4-6 members working and leading various impact assessment projects
Mandatory Qualification and Experience:
- Post graduate degree in social sciences, data analytics or similar areas with at least 4 years of experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of handling need assessment, baseline and impact assessment projects.
- Have managed end to end social impact assessment of at least 10 projects
- Deep understanding of impact assessment design, data collection and data analysis tools with excellent command of MS-excel for high-end data analysis
- An in-depth understanding of developing sample plan, designing field work tools etc.
- Hands-on experience of data visualization tools
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of social return on investment (SROI) framework
- A proven background in stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communications skills with diverse stakeholders
- Experience working in rural or remote zones.
- Experience on client facing roles
- Willingness to travel for project work
Please send in your CV and cover letter highlighting specific experience in social impact assessment at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Associate Lead-CSR Impact Assessment-Dec 22’. Please specify the following in your email body:
- Current location
- Preferred location
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice period
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd