Business Development Associate
Organization: Connect for
Apply By: 02 Jan 2023
Job Description- Business Development Associate
ConnectFor is looking to hire an Associate to oversee the day-to-day operations of the organization. ConnectFor (www.connectfor.org) is based out of Mumbai. We are a lean team of like-minded people who want to instill the spirit of volunteerism in society and create meaning and value for our stakeholders. In the 6 years that we have been operational in this space, we have a network of 39,000+ volunteers and over 500 NGO partners on our platform. We are operational in all metro cities of India.
Roles & Responsibilities
The, Business Development & Outreach Associate will be responsible for all of the following
- Strategic planning and execution for outreach towards:
- Corporate Outreach Efforts
- NGO Outreach Efforts
- Research new partnerships with corporate stakeholders
- Working on new Corporate Events for Employee Volunteers which includes:
- Developing event specific content to mobilize volunteers
- Virtual Event Execution and outreach to NGOs pan India -
- On day event management and sensitization
- Liaising with NGO and corporate for all event specific tasks
- Vetting deliverables
- Feedback data processing and analysis
- Report writing
This would also include:
- Garnering Corporate Interest for CSR and carrying out end-to-end CSR events/engagements.
- Researching new service offerings for ConnectFor
- Working with the team on any ad-hoc requirements
- Travel on an event to event basis (post-covid)
- Ability to think of creative and impactful volunteering engagements
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Prior experience (at least 2 years) with outreach and event management
- Great ability to build and maintain partnerships and seek opportunities for the same
- Drive to work with different stakeholders on ongoing and ad hoc projects
- Great research, organizational & report writing skills
- Persuasive and charismatic individuals who are good at forging relationships
- Prior experience working on Google Suite & CANVA
- Effective communication skills
- Clear vision towards strategy
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Knowledge of the current scenarios in the development sector
- Fluency in multiple languages
The Associate will be expected to work 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday from 9.30 am - 5.30 pm and any other day during events. Associates will receive 30 days of paid leave annually. Work location would be Mumbai.
Laptop in a working condition and great internet connectivity is required for this role.
Please note the CTC for this role will be ~3-3.5 L PA
Please share your updated resume with a cover letter at email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd