Apply By: No Deadline
Location: (Work From Home)
ENTERPRISE UNUSUAL, OPPORTUNITY UNUSUAL
Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods, established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana is a collective of social enterprises which works with women and youth from marginalized communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. The Access Livelihoods Group comprises of six entities extending comprehensive services to enable enterprise incubation and employment opportunities. As a group, we offer end to end support including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support programs. These professional services are delivered by a team of 60+ passionate individuals who have graduated from some of India's best institutions and have consciously chosen the road less traveled. Presently AL Group is working with 65,000 women producers across five states. To know more about AL Group, visit www.alcindia.org/
Women Entrepreneurship Programme
In a unique and first of its kind attempt to empower and train neo-literate women to take up entrepreneurial ventures, Access Livelihoods Group (ALG) launched the Women Entrepreneurship Programme for marginalized rural women.
ALG envisions shaping of 10,000 rural women business leaders by the end of 2030. We have partnered with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), IRRI, Axis Bank Foundation, IKEA - DISHA for delivering two phases of the programme. With successful completion of two phases, the programme has developed 200 women entrepreneurs from 7 locations across Telangana, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra.
The WEP is designed to open up the possibility of rural micro entrepreneurship as a practical option for women from rural geographies. The programme demonstrates that women with limited formal education can well set up, run and excel at their own enterprises. This is a 9-month long programme, built on the experiential learning framework, with 75% of the time spent on structured practicum exercises covering foundational managerial concepts and 25% of the time allocated for facilitated classroom learning to reinforce the theoretical frameworks related to the concepts. The curriculum is structured around four pillars– Self- Transformation, Entrepreneurial Skills, Entrepreneurial Mindsets & Enterprise Excellence.
The third phase of the programme begins in 2 states – Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh. Access Livelihood Groups is looking for a passionate development professional that holds their value and expertise with the programme’s vision.
For this initiative, we are looking for:
Central Mentors – Women Entrepreneurship Programme
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
1. To lead the incubation process in the allocated cluster
2. To be part of initial kick-start meetings with the central team and cluster head.
3. To review and finalise potential business ideas in the cluster.
4. To support in developing business plan template and final business plan for all business groups.
5. To guide each business group in identifying financial resources for initial investment.
6. To guide each business group in deciding the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team.
7. To guide each business group in marketing strategies, procurement of machinery, workspace, and vendor finalisation for their respective business.
8. To support and guide local mentors for the tasks related to the incubation process throughout 3 months.
9. Build an effective local ecosystem to enable the women to establish their micro-enterprises
10. Mentor & support the women leaders in their entrepreneurial journey.
11. To visit cluster locations as per need.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES ESSENTIAL:
1. Five and above experience in enterprise development and livelihoods space
2. Had experience of working with women producers, and entrepreneurs
3. Has experience in consulting space
4. Belief in the potential of women to lead business
5. Entrepreneur experience
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
QUALIFICATION: Post-Graduation from a reputed university/institute/ college and consulting work with government, and private institutions in India
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 5-15 years of experience in consulting, development, and livelihoods space
Consulting fee: As per industry standard
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com
to apply for this position.
To know more about ALC India, please visit www.alcindia.org.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd