Apply By: 24 Aug 2022
About the Organization
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We want to build a resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem around the world by reducing risks and improving the quality of life for farmers.
Farmers around the world face numerous challenges due to lack of timely and reliable information, lack of scientific advice and mechanization. We believe many of these problems can be solved effectively by bringing farms online, and leveraging the reach of digital platforms to deliver these services to farmers in a cost efficient manner. We have successfully done this in India by bringing large spraying machines to farms through a shared-economy model, and are quite keen to extend this success to other services and other parts of the world, by working on many other problems farmers continue to face.
nurture.farm was established in early 2020, and is based in Bangalore, India. We are a customer-obsessed organization that enables our employees to create products and services that transform the lives of farmers. We are a technology-led organization, anchored on leveraging technology to solve scalable and sustainable solutions for the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and productive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in every part of the organization.
nurture.farm is looking for a Communications Manager who is eager to create an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe. Globally, agriculture and farming are ripe for digital-led transformation. You’ll have the opportunity to introduce the world of agriculture to impactful, sustainable solutions led by technology.
You will lead communications strategy across a global audience through compelling content and experiences that tell the story and drive results. You’ll have the opportunity to communicate how nurture.farm’s solutions can solve the many problems and challenges across the agricultural and food systems from farmers to retailers to traders to field operators to institutional buyers to institutions to certifying bodies to corporates and end consumers.
You’ll have the opportunity to integrate consumer perspectives, product thinking, and business perspectives to help us build a world-class ag-tech company that serves millions of farmers around the globe, helping them generate higher yield and incomes and build a sustainable farming lifestyle.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, case studies, business proposals, blogs, and newsletters
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events
- Manage relations and drive engagement with industry forums and key influencers in the industry
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support executive leadership in developing presentations, managing their online presence, and staying consistent on messages
- Draft submissions for employer and solution award nominations
- Measuring the performance of campaign strategies and improving approaches, as necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players
- Experience working with agency partners, internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating with Social Media teams & ORM specialists in the external partner agencies to handle risks and crises management
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Have an eye for detail and great program management skills
- Believe in partnership, are assertive, and bring a high EQ to manage senior stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, stimulating, multi-stakeholder and creative environment
- Skilled in written and verbal English & Hindi (any additional language will be an added advantage)
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Masters in Journalism or Media & Advertising or Marketing
- 5-8 years of proven track record of developing and implementing a communication strategy that includes media outreach, internal communications, social media content
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd