Consultant – Healthcare Technology
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Apply By: 14 Mar 2022
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
Established in 2007, the National Health Systems Resource Centre's mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the centre and in the states.The goal of this institution is to improve health outcomes by facilitating governance reform, health systems innovations and improved information sharing among all stake holders at the national, state, district and sub-district levels through specific capacity development and convergence models.
The Position reports to Advisor-Healthcare Technology are on Contractual basis.
- Undertake research in public Health issues related primary healthcare service delivery
- Able to undertake cost effective analysis of health products / Health intravasation
- Technical assistance towards identification of cost-effective medical devices & diagnostics
- Assessment of safety and efficacy of devices& diagnostics including secondary data research
- Analysis of data/market research on costs and pricing for devices & diagnostics
- Providing technical assistance on device & diagnostics related quality assessments
- Undertaking trade policy research & analysis on medical devices products / segment
- Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
Education Qualification/ Required Skills & Experience
- B.Tech/B.E. in Clinical/Biomedical engineering /MBBS (with public Health degree/diploma).
- Post-graduation in Engineering/Management is desirable.
- Published work in the area of devices/diagnostics/clinical research/systematic reviews or metaanalysis of published studies/trials on devices/diagnostics.
- At least 2 years of post-qualification work experience in analytical roles specializing in devices & diagnostics validation/evaluations desirable.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Knowledge in Health systems development desirable.
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
- Formal Educational Qualification could be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
Age limit: 45 years & below. (As on last date of receiving applications)
Salary: Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. Last date for receiving applications is 14th March 2022.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd