Apply By: 01 Mar 2024
Location: Noida(Uttar Pradesh) Bengaluru(Karnataka)
About the Organization
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program, and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas), and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
The WSP Environmental team is currently seeking to recruit an experienced consultant with a background in Environment Due Diligence and Impact Assessment development to be based in WSP India offices (Noida/Bengaluru) and provide expert environmental support and advice across a range of projects.
A typical week would include:
- Delivering Environmental and Social Due Diligence (ESDD) projects, Lenders Technical Advisory – Environment, Operators Engineer – Environment, ESIA compliance reviews.
- Assessment Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA) and E&S risks in corporate mergers and acquisitions against Lender standards.
- Engagement with Clients and other stakeholders and providing support and guidance on critical E&S aspects.
- Project manage and author large scale environmental projects including (EIA, SEA, CEMP, environmental emergency response strategies, pollution prevention frameworks).
- An excellent understanding of the EIA processes environmental assessment methods and applicable planning legislation.
- Managing the preparation of EIA, ESIA, ESDD and similar studies, including the technical review of specialist chapters
- Working collaboratively with design and planning teams to ensure environmental considerations.
- A detailed understanding of relevant environmental consenting and licensing requirements.
- Manage project financial performance and meeting profit targets.
- Prepare and manage multi-disciplinary tenders and seek opportunities for new work.
Education Qualification/Required Skills and Experience
- BSc and MSc degree level qualified in a relevant environmental or engineering discipline.
- Membership of a relevant professional body (i.e. IEMA or equivalent) and preferably chartered status.
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines and a flexible mindset to working.
- Experience in providing technical alternatives and solutions to technical clarifications and design solutions to the clients.
- Significant proofing, editing and report collation experience.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication, presentation and organisational skills.
- Experience of working on multiple projects, simultaneously.
- Robust project management, time management and financial management skills.
- Collaborative mindset and outcome driven working method.
For more information please check the Link
Stay updated on the latest job opportunities in the Development Sector. Subscribe to NGOBOX's WhatsApp Channel. Click here to join!
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd