Executive - Sustainabilty
Apply By: 05 Apr 2023
About the Organization
With over 200 brands sold in more than 180 countries, we’re the world’s leading premium drinks company. Every day, over 27,000 talented people come together at Diageo to create the magic behind our much-loved brands. From iconic names to innovative newcomers – the brands we’re building are rooted in culture and local communities. Our ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and most respected consumer products companies in the world.
Compliance to Plastic waste Rule [EPR Compliance]
- Coordinate with all Internal Stakeholders collect Annual primary Sale details from Diageo business, Imports, Franchisee business and Quantify State wise Plastic in coordination with procurement team
- Work across all Sites (Own & TMU) and Collate Information of Plastic procured and Help to update EPR application.
- Monitor Plastic Waste rule (EPR) Compliance through Producer responsibility Organization (PROs) by collating State wise plastic waste collection against the target allocated
- Ensure PROs Claim of Plastic waste collection and recycling assessed and certified as per monthly equated plan
- Work with auditing agency (assurance provider) and develop monthly dashboard on Plastic waste collection
- Collate Quarterly Compliance report on Plastic Waste to be submitted to Central Pollution Control Board
- Ensure external Assurance audit is performed on plastic waste recyclers, Waste collection centers in coordination with PROs as scheduled
- Keep the track of monthly compliance and invoices submitted by PROs and Assurance providing agency, Payment Provisions submitted against the Purchase order created.
- Carry out monthly governance call with all PROs and assurance provider to monitor progress on EPR
- Develop an audit plan for EPR Governance for Collection Centre’s, Recycling facilities and PROs.
Environmental Data Analytics and Governance
- Ensure timely Collection and updation of environmental Data and validate the Environmental data reported by site on monthly basis
- Work with Category procurement team to collect Environmental Data on Quarterly basis and report the Data to Global team
- Develop ELT dashboard for monthly Environmental Review with Sites
- Capable of performing Environmental Data Analysis and report anomalies
- Develop tracker for Annual Environmental Data to be reported to Global and Work with sites for timely update and report in Data reporting Portal
- Perform periodic Environmental data Assurance audit for the data reported by Sites (Own and TPUs) and Category Procurement team for key Environmental KPIs
- Support Site to prepare and face External Environmental data assurance audit
- Develop critical compliance calendar and ensure compliance with environmental legislation and keep up to date regulation and legislation
- Perform Updation of Compliance Status in Legasis on Monthly basis for Environmental Central Task
- Assist the Manufacturing Site team to implementation of environmental Standards, Policies, and procedures
- Carry out impact assessments to identify sites environmental risks and financial costs
- Promote and raise awareness, at site levels, of the impact of emerging environmental issues
- Enable creating annual Environmental training Calendar for Site team and track the adherence to the calendar
- To collate, analyze and maintain statistics of Environmental Performance and Statutory compliance Data on monthly basis
- Validate Environmental Aspects, Water balance, Spill response plan of all Sites,
- Track and update status of audit findings and other observations related to EHS standards and Statutory findings
- Hands on Knowledge on Environmental Legislations
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s in environmental Discipline from an accredited university/college with minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience EHS.
- Understanding of EHS Standards and practices and challenges.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple business applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc;
- Strong Verbal, written communication, analytical and Listening skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and a variable workload and flexible to handle seasonal workloads
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd