Executive- Examination & Certification
Organization: Tata Institute of Social Science
Apply By: 26 Sep 2023
About the Organization
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The year 1964 was an important landmark in the history of the Institute, when it was declared Deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
Candidates are invited for one post of ‘Executive’ to be filled on contract basis for a period of two years initially and extendable based on performance of the employee and requirements of the Institute.
- We are looking for Executive who will assist the team in handling all the activities related to the Examination & Certification.
- Coordinating with Examiners, Invigilators & Service Providers throughout the examination process
- Coordinate while conducting Examinations as per the academic schedule of the course
- Assisting in preparing the results and certificates
- Maintain and update various data on ERP f) Maintaining various MIS/ Data Management
- Document Management (Scanning, Barcoding, Organizing, Dispatching, Tracking)
- Carry out other related duties from time to time, as required.
- To handle payments and invoice related to examination & certification
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 02 years of experience in relevant field
- Minimum Graduate in relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Creative & Innovative
- Excellent MS Word & Excel skills with knowledge of formulae
- Ability to multi task
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd