Junior Consultant- Knowledge Management Division, NHSRC
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Apply By: 05 Dec 2023
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
Established in 2007, the National Health Systems Resource Centre, a premier Think Tank for MoHFW, is mandated to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health.
- Support the activities as part of Research including Implementation Research for Health Systems Strengthening (IR HSS) and coordinate activities viz. research priority setting workshops, setting annual research agenda, etc.
- Support the rapid reviews of the projects under KMD to provide an update on a periodic basis.
- Provide technical inputs to research studies/protocols as and when required.
- Support review and analysis of published and grey literature and data available through various sources on a periodic basis, including National / State / District level survey, HMIS, Sustainable Development Goal indicators and Universal Health Coverage indicators.
- Support in creating platform for partners/stakeholders to share and create evidencebased knowledge, enabling the uptake of information to strengthen the health systems interventions.
- Ensure availability of information from available data sources in an easily transferrable and usable form, based on the requirement of the Knowledge Management and other divisions. Keep divisions abreast of latest findings on key health systems data and studies including SDG and UHC indicators.
- Support in activities pertaining to data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing in coordination with Implementation Research for Health Systems Strengthening (IR-HSS), KMD
- Identify best practices and innovations within states and districts and support in documentation. Undertake review of literature and stay up to date on current trends in health systems strengthening.
- Ensure timely and high-quality responses to MoHFW and Parliament Questions pertaining to the division.
- Support Knowledge Management Division on all administrative and technical matters
- Support Executive Director/Advisor/ Lead Consultant in other assignments as and when required.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
For achieving above-mentioned deliverables, the applicant is expected to possess following qualifications & experience –
- MBBS / BDS with Post graduate Diploma or master’s degree in public health or Hospital or Health Administration from a reputed institution
- At least 1 year of post PG work experience especially in core public health domains and research activities.
- Experience in one or all the following:
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research
- Systematic Reviews
- Data analysis
- Excellent analytical skills, communication and presentation skills, and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Candidates are requested to fill in the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 5 th December 2023.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd