Back to the Job Listing Post a Job announcement Advertise with us Online store
Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Lead - Social Comm/Senior Lead - Social Comm
Organization: Bajaj Finserv
Apply By: 05 Apr 2023
About the Organization
Bajaj Finserv Limited is an Indian non-banking financial services company headquartered in Pune. It is focused on lending, asset management, wealth management and insurance.
- Identify portfolio growth opportunities and deliver on plan to achieve<xqyqz> collaborating with internal resources to maximize/expand supplier network and spend growth.
- Proactively provide expertise on policies<xqyqz> benchmarking<xqyqz> and recommendations to optimize programs<xqyqz> reduce costs and drive efficiencies for clients.
- Interface with various divisions of social platforms to develop and implement customized and strategic account plans.
- Sign new B2B strategic partnerships<xqyqz> manage & grow existing B2B partnerships<xqyqz> penetrate new vertical industries and play a key role in driving the development of cutting-edge B2B financial and marketing solutions.
- Ensuring that noise levels in key customers are suitably addressed through the servicing team while driving online initiatives like paperless statements<xqyqz> e remittance<xqyqz> @work and online program management.
- Responsible for the research<xqyqz> design<xqyqz> development<xqyqz> and execution of a full-funnel marketing program.
- Meet and exceed identified quarterly key performance indicators that include<xqyqz> but are not limited to: social-aided conversions<xqyqz> on-social conversions<xqyqz> specific traffic metrics<xqyqz> and specialized revenue metrics focused on major activations
- work with marketing and communications to ensure that social commerce content matches brand elements like visual design<xqyqz> voice<xqyqz> and tone.
- Leveraging industry knowledge and expertise in development of growth and retention strategies and delivery of insights to clients.
- Achieve portfolio growth and retention targets.
- Drive Online Program management and online capabilities to improve the overall profitability of the Accounts.
- Collaborate with World service to improve customer experience and reduce noise levels within the portfolio.
- Business planning & execution for a specific account
- be creative and able to think around problems
- be a rigorous and logical thinker
- have strong presentation skills
- have good business skills
- have good written and spoken communication skills
- be able to work well as part of a team<xqyqz> with a range of people
- have a good memory for facts and figures
- have numerical ability
- have computer skills
- have stamina and drive
- Identify agencies<xqyqz> evaluate their capabilities in alignment with requirements and conduct negotiations for partnership
People management and coaching
- Determine individual training needs & development plans to build expertise and enhance skills
- Set objectives<xqyqz> conduct reviews<xqyqz> and close appraisal processes for the team as per timelines
- Participate in selection process to identify the right talent at senior positions within the function
- Attract<xqyqz> recruit<xqyqz> and lead digital talent who will help drive connected goals by using a consultative and engaging style that encourages active listening<xqyqz> constructive dialogue<xqyqz> and gains commitment
- Integrate cross linked KRAs across the team
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Post-graduation in Engineering or Management (Marketing) from a Tier 1 B school, with graduation in Computer Sciences or equivalent from a Tier 1 Engineering college
- 10-12 years of overall Ecommerce Business experience with minimum of 8 years of experience managing social platforms.
- Must have at least 6-8 years’ experience in core social media account planning
- Must have executed projects in tune to Business generation and growth
- Must have done large scale transformation projects with a direct impact on revenue and customer base in tune to 5 Mil base
- Must have managed a complex ecosystem of partners, minimum of 20+ to execute complex projects
- Excellent grasp of the web and app technologies, data flows and systems, Monitoring systems, infrastructure management and people management skills
How to apply
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd