Organization: Centre for Health Research and Innovation (CHRI)
Apply By: 17 Jul 2022
Advertisement Title: MIS Assistant - Uttar Pradesh
Centre for Health Research and Innovation (CHRI) is a PATH affiliate in India that aims to create lasting public health impact across the country. We work on some of the most critical areas of public health including tuberculosis, maternal new-born child health and nutrition, neglected tropical diseases, malaria and vaccines. Our work is spread across India with communities, healthcare professionals, policy makers, innovators, hospitals, laboratories, and pharmacists to bring about sustainable, scalable and impactful change in public health.
About the program:
The Joint Effort for Elimination of TB (JEET) 2.0 with support from The Global Fund aims to accelerate progress of National Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP) towards TB elimination by improving quality of care and increasing patients’ access to drugs and diagnostics through technology driven interventions and partnerships with the private sector. Specifically, the project will address gaps in Latent TB Infection (LTBI) care cascade, measure and improve quality of care across the cascade and build NTEP capacity with the objective to address the LTBI burden by establishing mechanisms for household contact tracing of adults and children in contact with Pulmonary TB patients and ensuring access to comprehensive TB prevention, care and support services.
CHRI under this project will cover 33 NTEP districts across Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala and Ladakh.
Role & responsibilities:
- Timely completion of required MIS reporting as per Global Fund & PR requirements.
- Collect, compile and manage data related to LTBI contacts demographic details, diagnostic tests and treatment details using program’s MIS
- Conduct data quality checks, data audits
- Submit reports and participate in district/state level reviews periodically as per project requirement
- Undertake periodic training of project staff on the MIS system and M&E processes
- Support Supervisor and District Lead in conducting project reviews
- Undertake field visits to ensure compliance to data reporting processes and ensure quality
- Maintain patient and project data confidentiality
- Collect and maintain the documentation of drugs disbursed in program MIS
Required skills & experience
- Any graduate with experience in data management
- Computer skills
- English writing skills
- Data Entry and project management skills
- Computer skills – MS Excel, SPSS or Epi Info
- Strong communication (local Knowledge and English)
- Data Collection Methodology
- Convincing and mobilizing skills
- Ability to work in a diverse culture. Tolerance to working with people from other faiths
- Training skills
- Basic Monitoring skills
- Interested candidates will send their resumes along with their current CTC, Notice Period, and Current Location to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “MIS Assistant – Sultanpur” by 17th July 2022.
CHRI reserves the right to assign districts in the final offer to the shortlisted applicants based on program requirement.
All Applicants must have legal authorization to work in India.
CHRI is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
CHRI is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. CHRI does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Note: The selected candidate shall be issued an employment contract valid up to 31st March 2024 further contract extension will be based on program needs.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd