As a Growth Manager at iDream Education, you will be responsible for facilitating learning, ensuring impact and reporting, and driving growth opportunities for the organization. Your role will involve coordinating with schools, conducting training, monitoring usage, and building relationships with stakeholders to create awareness and expand the reach of our solutions. Your efforts will contribute to the overall growth and success of iDream Education.
Primary and Must have skills:
- Connect with schools for new projects, and provide project details, hardware requirements, and digital content information
- Conduct infrastructure baseline assessments or school profiling, and collect and share data with the manager
- Develop a rolling plan to visit schools regularly, aiming for at least one visit every week or once every two weeks
- Monitor usage reports on the reporting dashboard and share insights with schools during visits
- Establish strong relationships with principals and teachers, ensuring they receive the necessary support
- Identify and report contacts of CSR, foundations, and NGOs operating in the region
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project coordination, training, or education management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Proficient in data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Knowledge of educational technology and digital learning platforms is preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while being a collaborative team player.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to travel frequently within the assigned region
About iDream Education
At iDream Education, we work with a vision to facilitate universal access to learning and growth. Our solutions are designed to break the learning barriers and empower students to Learn Unlimited.
iPrep by iDream Education, is a Learning Platform that runs both offline & online, is bilingual, and works on all major hardware devices and operating systems. iPrep delivers curriculum aligned digital learning for classes 1st to 12th all subjects in English, Hindi and other language mediums for universal reach and learning use as:
- iPrep Digital Class for Smart Classrooms
- iPrep Digital Library for Tablets/Notebooks based Smart ICT Labs
- iPrep PAL for Personalised Adaptive Learning
- iPrep Tablets for Preloaded Learning Devices with Monitoring
- iPrep App for a one stop learning platform across Android, iOS and Web
Through iPrep, iDream Education empowers teachers and students, both in schools and at homes to Learn Unlimited.
Skills, Experience & Personality Fitment for this Profile
- Coordinate with schools for safe and timely delivery of equipment
- Complete delivery formalities, including signing delivery confirmation letters and capturing pictures
- Schedule and conduct setup and training activities according to standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Conduct retraining and activities to increase interest and awareness among teachers and students
- Ensure regular usage of our solutions and report any gaps or irregularities to your manager
- Maintain proper functioning of hardware and content, resolving any issues within 48 hours
- Connect with local government officials, introduce them to iDream Education, and provide project updates
- Share project usage and improvement reports with local government officials every month
- Explore additional project possibilities with government departments and report to your manager
- Personality Traits we respect - An undistracted mind, an aspiration for holistic growth, humility and self confidence to learn and do anything.
Role and Responsibilities of this Profile
- Share all relevant documents and collaterals with the manager
- Conduct academic baseline assessments, record data, and share it as required
- Collect and maintain project-related data, including school details, content information, and device details
- Promote and drive student awareness of iPrep mobile and web apps, encouraging regular usage
- Report and record all issues in the Support Sheet as per SOP
- Collect and share images, videos, case studies, and data to showcase project impact
- Communicate challenges or issues faced by schools to senior management
- Collect monthly progress reports (MPR) from schools
- Fill out visit forms and capture photos/videos during all visits
- Conduct midline and end-line assessments as per SOP
- Continuously promote and build awareness of iPrep mobile and web apps among students
- Connect with private schools in the region, create awareness about our work, and explore partnership opportunities
- Build relationships with potential suppliers or partners to expand our reach in private schools
- Build opportunities and awareness of our mobile and web app in your region
The job description outlines the general nature and key responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and may be subject to changes and additions based on the evolving needs of iDream Education.
Important Aspects of this Profile you should know
- This role would involve a lot of self-driven sharp and focussed work with end-to-end responsibility of the products.
- We are in a fast growth phase and therefore the need of the hour is a hands-on and fast paced approach to work with best of skills/communication and discipline.
- This role requires very responsible and efficient communication in all formats, verbal, written, messaging, email and documentation.
- This role suits you best if you wish to do deep and focussed work in a product company and be a part of the initial core team that builds a globally scalable edtech platform.
We aspire to onboard a Manager - Growth who wishes to spend at least 2-3 years in deep product building/scaling and gain unprecedented experience and growth while growing the products and iDream Education.