Middle Level Consultants
Organization: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)
Apply By: 10 Jul 2022
Location: (Bihar) (Himachal Pradesh) (Meghalaya)
About the Organization
NABARD Consultancy Services (Nabcons) is a wholly owned subsidiary promoted by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and is engaged in providing consultancy in all spheres of agriculture, rural development and allied areas. Nabcons leverages on the core competence of the NABARD in the areas of agricultural and rural development, especially multidisciplinary projects, banking, institutional development, infrastructure, training, etc., internalized for more than two decades.
The Company is registered under the Company's Act, 1956, with an authorized capital of Rs 250 million (US $5.75 million) and paid up capital of Rs 50 million (US $1.15 million).
In tune with NABARD's mission to bring about rural prosperity, Nabcons has more than just commercial interest in the assignments it undertakes.
The primary duties and responsibilities as Middle Level Consultant shall be as follows:
- Desk and field monitoring of projects, analysis of issues pertaining to TDF projects, tracking physical and financial achievements against allocated target, follow up with Project Implementing Agencies (PIAs) etc.
- Follow up with PIAs on digitization of the projects on TDF portal on regular basis and handling issues encountered therein.
- Conduct field visits, studies, convene stakeholder consultations/discussions for policy inputs or for implementation of projects.
- Analysis of feedback received from field studies/consultations and reports. Communication and coordination with HO, Line Departments, affiliated organisations, training establishments etc.
- Assist in preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPRs) and draft Memorandum of Sanction (MoS)
- Conduct of project rating exercise, preparation of projectwise monitoring reports and submission of State monitoring report
- Management of database on TDF
- Compilation, checking and management of information uploaded by enumerators on TDF Monitoring Software
- Any other work assigned by RO
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s in Public Health/Mater’s in Public Health Policy/ Master’s in Community Graduate post-graduate in Agriculture and allied subjects i.e. Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Veterinary and Animal Science only.
- 1-4 years’ experience in Natural resource management/ Financing/ Value chain management/ Agri. Marketing based projects/studies.
- Should have experience in field monitoring and evaluation of NRM projects or tribal development projects
- Should have database management knowledge
- Must be proficient in MS Office, MS Power Point, MS Excel
- Should be proficient in the State language
Rs.41,000 - 50,000/- PM
Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 15 days from 26 June 2022 to 10 July 2022 by clicking on the following links and filling the details therein:
For more information Please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd