Mission Manager - River Basin Conservation Project (CTC: INR 21L-25L)
Apply By: 07 Apr 2024
Mission Manager - River Basin Conservation Project
CTC: INR 21L-25L (Depending on the experience and expertise)
About the Project:
This large-scale river basin conservation project in Maharashtra is spearheaded by CSRBOX, a leading corporate social responsibility (CSR) Practice organization in India. The project aims to drive a collaborative platform and program to address the critical challenges of river basin health and promote sustainable water management practices.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Mission Manager to play a pivotal role in the success of this ambitious project. As the Mission Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the project, from program development and implementation to stakeholder engagement and advocacy. You will be acting as the CEO of the Mission and drive the Project with support of a fully equipped Secretariate with teams in project management, communications and technical domain expertise.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive program: Lead the development and execution of a strategic program for river basin conservation, aligned with the project's objectives and donor requirements.
- Drive collaborative platform: Establish and manage a collaborative platform that brings together diverse stakeholders, including government agencies, municipalities, NGOs, private sector companies, and communities, to work towards shared goals.
- Stakeholder engagement and advocacy: Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including government officials, industry leaders, and community representatives. Advocate for policies and regulations that support sustainable river basin management.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team: Provide effective leadership and guidance to a team of communication specialists, technical experts, and other project staff.
- Communication and outreach: Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy to raise awareness about the project's goals and achievements. Manage media relations and public outreach activities.
- Monitoring and evaluation: Track the progress of the project against set targets and indicators. Prepare regular reports for donors and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master's degree in environmental science, natural resource management or allied areas, Doctorate is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working on environmental projects, with a strong focus on projects on water conservation, natural resource management
- Proven experience in program development, implementation, and management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in advocacy and public policy work is desirable.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Hindi is mandatory. Knowledge of Marathi is a plus.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject-line ‘Mission Manager - River Basin Conservation Project’ Please mention following details in the email body:
- Current Location
- Notice Period
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Why do you think that you are suitable for this position (Your response in minimum 100 and maximum 150 words)?
Note: Please apply for this position, only if you have the relevant experience.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd