Back to the Job Listing Post a Job announcement Advertise with us Online store
Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
National Project Personnel - Coordination Assistant
Organization: Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
Apply By: 12 Jul 2022
About the Organization
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Our goal is to achieve food security for all and make sure that people have regular access to enough high-quality food to lead active, healthy lives. With 195 members - 194 countries and the European Union, FAO works in over 130 countries worldwide.
- Monitoring and coordinating daily progress of SBIP/SWAT Projects.
- Effective communications and administrative support to the project team
- Coordinating among project partners of SBIP and SWAT Projects for ongoing activities.
- Regularly coordinating with project team, project consultants and stakeholders for project activities.
- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Assisting and coordinating project schedule & implementation to meet project deadlines.
- Scheduling stakeholders’ meetings and facilitating communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Organizing reports, invoices, contracts, and other financial files for easy access.
- Writing internal communications documents, handouts, and emails, to inform team members of important notices.
- Conducting regular analyses of processes and procedures and adjusting when necessary.
- Establishing contact lists of collaborators and update information periodically.
- Administration of travel and support to incoming/outgoing missions
- Preparing agendas and takes notes at meetings and archives proceedings.
- Assisting in preparation of reports and presentations and aids in budgeting process.
- Maintaining effective client relationships.
- Contributing to successful coordination of stakeholders and networks through support to meetings, events, and communications (managing invitations, preparing agenda points, and taking notes and minutes.
- Facilitating information flow, coordination of schedule and other logistic arrangement as needed
- Regulating coordination support to the ongoing operations
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- University Degree in Management & Administration or any other relevant field
- Minimum 03 years of related experience
- Working knowledge (level C) of English
- Knowledge of language used in Sindh will be an asset
- National of Pakistan
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
Technical/ Functional Skills
- Basic knowledge of organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and applies them consistently in work tasks.
- Ability to identify problems and proposes solutions.
- Organizational skills
- Self-development, initiative-taking and effective communication.
- Ability to act as a team player and facilitate teamwork.
- Effective communications and administrative skills.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS-Office).
How to apply
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd