Apply By: 05 Apr 2023
About the Organization
Vihara is an innovation and impact network working in global health. We use contextual inquiry, behavioral insights, and human-centered design to improve the way health services are conceptualized and delivered.
- Identifying and aligning partnerships with private institutions, tapping into CSR funding to support the local activities and events for the project
- Liaison with State/ District Government Officers along with partner organizations and Vihara Team
- Creating and utilizing communication channels with Educational spaces such as ITIs, Colleges, Polytechnic Colleges etc. Focusing on building and maintaining PPP(Public private partnership) in alignment with project goals.
- Supervise the entire implementation of the program through field coordinators, liaison with district officials
- Organizing and Conducting convenings and networking events
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Graduate or Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Social Sciences or MBA.
- Experience in Partnership Liasoning and Communication; Networking; Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing Charities, IPCs (Institutions of Public Character), CSR funding; Liasoning with Govt. Officials, BDOs, etc.
To apply, Please share an email along with your CV and writing sample to our email id Vihara@vihara.asia
You can read more about our work on our website
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd