Program Analysis and Research Consultant
Organization: Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI)
Apply By: 04 Oct 2022
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is a treaty-based international, inter-governmental organization dedicated to supporting and promoting strong, inclusive and sustainable economic growth in developing countries and emerging economies.
The consultant hired for the assignments will have the following scope of work
- Supporting the GGGI in assessment of the Green Hydrogen Landscape in India.
- Engage with the Nodal Ministry and other Government Departments for policy analysis and advocacy for transition from Grey to Green Hydrogen.
- Provide inputs and support in developing and finalizing suitable bankable business models, designing suitable implementation strategies, mobilizing green finance and developing efficient institutional funding program/mechanism to bridge the price gap between grey and green hydrogen. GGGI’s work will create demand from off takers for Green Hydrogen.
- Ensure the development and dissemination of the policy recommendation outputs
- Ensure the consultation with various stakeholders including investor/promotors for Green Hydrogen Landscape assessment.
- Ensure the development of suitable and viable business models for large scale adoption of Green Hydrogen.
- Undertake regular meetings with the key stakeholders for the purpose of exchanging information, and coordination
- Ensure that experiences and best practices are documented and shared across the organization
- Provide up-to date information on policy and regulatory changes in the Hydrogen sector.
- Daily engagement with relevant states, and central government departments and ministries, among other stakeholders.
- Drive GGGI’s policy recommendation under the Program for adoption at national and sub-national levels.
- Liaise with potential investor and other stakeholders as per the requirement of the Programs
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- BTech/MTech/MSc/PhD in the field of sustainable energy management, renewable energy.
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience with at least 10 years with nodal ministries like MNRE, MoP etc. in renewable energy and or hydrogen is mandatory.
- Experience in conducting sector and landscape assessment to identify potential opportunities, financial proposals and investment plans.
- Experience of engaging with bilateral/ multilateral agencies in energy sector projects/programs.
- Clear understanding of Green Hydrogen policies and incentive in India.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd