Program Leader – Organizational Development
Organization: Piramal Foundation for Education Leadership (PFEL)/Kaivalya Education Foundation (KEF)
Apply By: 25 Nov 2023
Location: (Madhya Pradesh) (Bihar) (Odisha)
Job Position: Program Leader – Organizational Development
Location: Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Bihar and Jharkhand
CTC: 3 to 6 LPA
Piramal Foundation for Education Leadership (PFEL)/Kaivalya Education Foundation (KEF) is a leadership development organization which works with education leaders to improve student learning outcomes at scale. We work on catalysing public system change by developing a cadre of competent and passionate leaders who have the foresight and courage to sustainably impact the nation’s grassroots at scale. In pursuance of this objective, we currently work in 13 states on building the leadership skills of government education officials at school, block, district, and state level. We strongly believe in the capability of the government systems in India to be the drivers of largescale change in the domain of education, and over the years, we have worked with governments across multiple states to demonstrate the impact of our efforts on Student Learning Outcomes. With many central and state government bodies shifting focus onto working on systemic change in education, PFEL/KEF is grateful to have been recognized as a value-adding partner in driving transformation initiatives in education at the State and District levels.
Are you an individual who is eager to bring systemic solutions to cause large scale impact in India's education?
If yes, read on...
We are looking for young leaders who can cause organisational development by bringing best talent and enable high performing environment for the Education Department of the State. He/She will execute selection and onboarding processes of Master Coaches/Master Facilitators to influence organisational behaviour in government system. The position requires the PL to create ecosystem for attracting best talent, conduct screening and selection of middle managers. The PL will be a part of state operations team and work closely with Central OD Team.
This position will give you the space to hone your entrepreneurial abilities to transform India’s education system and create the next generation leaders. Through facilitating and managing relationships with government stakeholders, and product creation, the challenging and fast-paced work environment will provide you with an opportunity to cause Sustainable Systemic Change in the public education system.
You will be reporting to the Program Manager and will be responsible for ensuring effective implementation of the State Transformation Program to ensure growth and leadership development of your-self, Peers and Govt officials.
The interventions under this program will result in: -
- Strong leadership capabilities amongst state and district education officers
- Alignment amongst key stakeholders
- Accountable academic monitoring and outcome-based review.
- Efficient processes for timely delivery of child-related services
- Execute Change
- Operationalise selection, onboarding, and performance management process to enable career development of District Education officials/ Master Facilitators and Master coaches.
- Align stakeholder’s expectations for strategic change initiatives and identify best suited cadre to source the best leadership talent.
- Understand and implement strategy for the facilitating the change and enabling Govt stakeholders for its adoption.
- Co-design cutting edge products such as selection tools, assessment matrixes, contextual case studies and frameworks in close cohesion with Central OD Team.
- Coaching and Facilitation
- Demonstrate effective coaching practices and role model them for District Managers for conducting selection / on-boarding and performance management processes.
- Demonstrate effective facilitation skills and role model them for skill development of District managers and MCs/MFs
- Develop mechanism at DIETs for efficient selection, induction, and onboarding of MCs/MFs.
- Establish relationship with peers, internal stakeholders (other Business Functions and Centre OD teams and external stakeholders (Govt officials) .
- Working in Ambiguity
- Be open to work towards identifying key constraints in the Education department and its complexity.
- Adapt to the uncertainties and pace of work in Govt systems.
- Operational Excellence
- Execute and support implementation and delivery of various tools/frameworks efficiently.
- Identify best suited cadre for sourcing of middle managers by building relevant parameters.
- Build internal resource strength by influencing /enabling peers.
- Conduct selection process with expertise for developing cadre of MC/MFs/District Mangers.
- Support development of customised Products/tools to assess potential MCs/MFs, and collaboration with OPs team member and Central OD Team,
- Participate in weekly/monthly meetings to align with govt change agendas.
- Document all the interactions and learnings gathered from the field.
- Create a communication channel to share information with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge Creation
- Identify and implement Best Practices by drawing insights to help overcome future challenges.
- Research focused work that will add to organizational knowledge about the program.
- Analyse short-comings and failures as opportunities to learn and build own team competencies.
- High Integrity
- Drive for excellence and self-reflection
- Quick learning and flexibility to adapt to new requirements
- Ability to connect and interact with all kinds of people
- Creative thinking
- 2-6 years’ experience in Development/Education/ Corporate Sector
- Experience in HR, Organizational Development, Leadership Development – within academia, corporate industry, non-profits and / or government
- Masters in any discipline, desired Human Resources and Psychology.
- Bachelor’s degree holders with relevant experience will be considered.
- Preferred specialization in HR strategy/OD/strategy/Research/analytics/Performance Management.
- Proficiency in written and oral communication skills in Hindi and English.
- Proficiency in local language will be highly preferred.
- 10 to 12 days travelling to field will be a part of the role.
- The person should be willing to take up responsibilities & travel frequently at short notice periods will be expected.
- To apply please E-mail us your resume at email@example.com with the subject as “PL-OD-PSL”
- Deadline for sharing applications 25th November 2023
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd