Organization: Piramal Foundation for Education Leadership (PFEL)/Kaivalya Education Foundation (KEF)
Apply By: 25 Nov 2023
Location: (Madhya Pradesh) (Bihar) (Odisha)
Job Position: Program Manager
Location: Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Bihar, and Jharkhand
CTC: 6 to 10 LPA
Piramal Foundation for Education Leadership (PFEL)/Kaivalya Education Foundation (KEF) is a leadership development organization which works with education leaders to improve student learning outcomes at scale. We work on catalyzing public system change by developing a cadre of competent and passionate leaders who have the foresight and courage to sustainably impact the nation’s grassroots at scale. In pursuance of this objective, we currently work in 13 states on building the leadership skills of government education officials at school, block, district, and state level. We strongly believe in the capability of the government systems in India to be the drivers of largescale change in the domain of education, and over the years, we have worked with governments across multiple states to demonstrate the impact of our efforts on Student Learning Outcomes. With many central and state government bodies shifting focus onto working on systemic change in education, PFEL/KEF is grateful to have been recognized as a value-adding partner in driving transformation initiatives in education at the State and District levels.
The interventions under this program will result in: -
We seek passionate individuals who are eager to bring about large-scale change in the government system through improving research and Organization Development.
The position will support the national program and state OD process. The person will be designing, implementing, motoring, and evaluating the program, and ensure consolidation across states key learnings and insights.
You will be reporting to the Program Director and will be responsible for ensuring effective design and implementation of the Program and Projects to ensure growth and development of your team and key stakeholders.
- Design/Contextualize Tools & Processes in alignment with the Project requirement.
- Design/Co-create OD/research Tools concerning State/Project need.
- Support to Central OD Team for co-creating central operational design & research framework.
- Design and facilitate training workshops/orientations.
- Collaborate & Facilitate for Ensuring Execution of Project
- Detail planning for the rollout of project and research framework.
- Work with various states SPOCs to ensure the seamless implementation of project.
- Orientation of state SPOCs on processes & research tools.
- Capacity building of internal & external team on processes.
- Manage Grievance & Updates
- Mange Monthly tracker & share other required updates/details with state or central team.
- Manage Escalated Grievances with support of central team.
- Regular participation in Central/State Governance calls/meetings.
- Manage Change, Coaching and Performance Management of 1 down.
- To create conducive environment for change initiatives of projects in the states.
- To understand and implement strategy for facilitating the change and enabling PL and state teams for its adoption.
- To set appropriate goals for the PL and state teams and enable them to achieve the set goals.
- To review the performance of PL on a regular basis.
- To ensure proper documentation of various meetings, interventions, and initiative.
- Any other role as per the project requirements.
- Knowledge of computers and the ability to use technology for training and delivering modules and tools.
- Ability to convert abstract ideas and concepts into concrete frameworks as per adult learning needs.
- Ability to lead a team, good project management skill.
- Analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Openness to ambiguity
- Drive for excellence and self-reflection
- Strategic thinking
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in any stream is a must.
- 7-9 years’ experience in working with government in Education or development sector.
- Good Written and Oral communication in Hindi and English is a must.
- For IJP - PM/SPL can apply
- Travelling to field will be a part of the role. The person should be willing to take up responsibilities & travel frequently at short notice periods will be expected.
- To apply please E-mail us your resume at email@example.com with the subject as “PM-OD-PSL”
- Deadline for sharing applications 25th November 2023
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd