Programme Manager – Bhumi Fellowship
Apply By: 13 Jun 2023
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization
Bhumi was founded on August 15, 2006 by a group of friends, who believed that every underprivileged child deserves quality education. Since then, Bhumi has transformed this conviction into a volunteering opportunity for India’s youth, launching a snowball effect of nurturing talent on the path to an educated, poverty-free India.
To help build a more influential, equal and socially conscious society.
To drive social change by fostering an environment where young adults and children learn, lead, and thrive
The Bhumi Fellowship aims to create young changemakers in education.
Integrating whole school transformation is at the heart of the Bhumi Fellowship. Fellows assist teachers, school officials, and parents in supporting the holistic development of children.
In the next decade, we aim to impact the lives of one million children through the Bhumi Fellowship.
The person will be responsible for a cluster of fellows and their schools.
- Coach Fellows to achieve whole-school outcomes, such as student learning, teacher, and school leader development.
- Empower Fellows by developing their skills and competencies through regular learning and development spaces
- Build partnerships with stakeholders including the school management, the government and donors to ensure the long-term sustainability of our efforts
- Contribute to broader fellowship priorities such as fellow recruitment and selection, strategy, donor reporting and expansion
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing people / projects
- Teaching and/or content creation experience is desirable
- Any Graduate, post-graduate or fellowship
- Experience in managing/designing a fellowship would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior experience teaching in a formal classroom & an ability to coach people to be exceptional teachers
- Ability to design and drive outcome-oriented plans through the team’s collective effort
- Ability to design and facilitate adult learning spaces
- Ability to gather and analyse data to inform decisions
- A good understanding of the education ecosystem including policies, curriculum frameworks and functioning of school systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (and Tamil would be an advantage)
- Good computer knowledge and MS Office skills.
- Emotional maturity to work with the perspectives and needs of diverse team members
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is also self-driven.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Scope: Full time
- Designation: Manager to Senior Manager, based on the candidate's profile
- Reporting to: Director, Whole School Transformation programme
- Remuneration: Rs.6-9 LPA, negotiable based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
- Location: Chennai
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd