Back to the Job Listing Post a Job announcement Advertise with us Online store
Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Project Associate – Research & Documentation
Organization: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
Apply By: 09 Feb 2023
About the Organization
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj.
- To provide support to the Project in conducting research/action research and analysis and preparation of analytical report on GPDP documents, case studies etc.
- To provide secretarial support to the Project Team Leader in his functions related to the Project.
- To assist in developing Training Designs and Learning Materials for training of State & District Level Trainers, Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows, Beacon Panchayat Leaders, Gram Panchayat Planning Facilitation Teams (GPPFT)/other stakeholders under the Clusters of GPs with focus on institutional capacity development and participatory planning.
- To assist in coordinating with SIRDPRs/SPRCs/State Nodal Agencies for GPDP & RGSA, ETC/DTC/ DPRCs, SRLMs, Corporates, CSO, NGOs etc. for effective implementation of the Project.
- To coordinate with State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows and other Project Staff for effective Project Management.
- To assist in documentation of Good Practices - based on reports, field studies, AV documentation, GPDP documents etc.
- To assist in management of the Project office.
- Any other task to be assigned from time to time.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Master Degree in any stream of Social Science from any recognized university.
- Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in the subject of social science; and 50% marks at Postgraduate level in the subject of social science.
- Two years’ experience of having worked on Capacity Building & Training and Participatory Planning in respect of Gram Panchayats at State or District level.
- Sound knowledge about structure, functions, roles and responsibilities of Panchayati Raj system, particularly Gram Panchayats and sound knowledge about Decentralised Planning, particularly GPDP
- Skills in Documentation of Good Practices.
- Soft skills including proficiency in MS Office and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English and speaking Hindi.
- Skills in office management and official communication.
- Experience and keenness to undertake extensive travels in remote areas of the country.
Rs.40,000/- (Rupees forty thousand) only per month plus travel and subsistence on tour as per norms of the NIRDPR.
How to apply
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd