Organization: Action for Protection of Wild Animals(APOWA)
Apply By: 25 Sep 2023
We are one of the 24 years old renowned organisation urgently requires a qualified candidate for the Post of Project Manager. We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate, and committed personal who can work independently and professionally.
Minimum Qualification: Post Graduation with total proficiency in computer knowledge, excellent speaking and writing skills in English, Hindi and Odia.
Experience: Min. 5 years of experience in development / related field is preferable
Term of Employment: Full-time
- Willing to travel at least 2 weeks in a month to various coastal districts of Odisha for field work.
- Excellent communication, social, and interpersonal skills
- Extensive community interaction
- Capacity to plan, prioritize and deliver tasks on time to meet goals within the stipulated time frame.
- Ensure proper documentation of the communications materials and knowledge products.
- Work closely with the project team to strengthen result-based reporting
- Assist the Project Team to prepare progress reports, concept notes, and other reporting requirements.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Organization as per need.
Salary range- Commensurate with qualifications, experience
Interested candidates may please email their profile email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd