Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Organization: Synergy Sansthan
Apply By: 30 Jun 2023
Location: Itarsi(Madhya Pradesh)
Position: FundRaising Lead
About the Organization - Synergy Sansthan is a youth-led organization, co-founded by individuals who themselves come from urban & rural backgrounds. Our interventions promoting Children, adolescent and youth leadership across Madhya Pradesh through youth led rural clubs, organization & collaboration at all levels for children and youth development. Engaging Children, adolescents and young people in social action through projects, clubs, campaigns and voluntary work is a key component of all our interventions. www.synergysansthan.net
Purpose of the position –
Synergy Sansthan is seeking a person to lead on all fundraising aspects for the organization. The fundraising lead will be responsible for developing and implementing a fundraising strategy that will ensure the sustainability and growth of the organization.
The objective of this post is to provide fundraising expertise and support to Synergy Sansthan. The Fundraiser lead will work closely with Synergy Sansthan’s management team and will lead on development and implementation of a fundraising strategy that will enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Co-conceptualize and lead FR and partnership strategy along with the senior leadership team to build visibility and credibility for our work and meet organizational aspirations
- Build partnerships to take our mission forward across sectors (corporates, govt. Institutions, UN agencies, media etc.)
- Mine new FR and partnerships leads, hold existing key relationships and expand the partner pool.
- Set up and lead strategic partner and donor meetings.
- Effectively convey the organization’s mission, vision, and programs to potential donors
- Craft grant applications, fundraising proposals, and decks in partnership with the programs team
- Creating and conceptualizing products including presentations, newsletter (quarterly), annual report, concept notes and other relevant communication materials to support visibility branding and raising resources for Synergy Sansthan
- Work closely with the Convener to adhere to internal organizational and learning processes and execute operational systems in partnership with finance other relevant to program teams.
- Work closely with the media-visibility lead to drive visibility partnerships and content fitting to the fundraising strategy.
- Build strong relationships with donors, members, and partners for collaborative, win-win outcomes.
- Curating speaking opportunities at events and panels where Synergy Sansthan can be represented as well as conferences where Synergy Sansthan can participate to amplify its work effectively. Ensure that major organizational events and activities have online and on-ground presence through pre-event mobilization, live updates from the field and post- event coverage.
- Work closely with the CEO to adhere to internal organizational and learning processes and execute operational systems in partnership with communication representatives other relevant to program teams.
What we are looking for in our fundraiser:
- A postgraduate with 5-8 years of demonstrated experience in fundraising and partnerships.
- Strong commitment to youth leadership and social justice issues.
- Very good communication, writing and presentation skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work under pressure.
- The exceptional drive to further our existing fundraising efforts, help strategize and deliver new ones.
- Ability to work collectively, take people along and a desire to work with collectives and coalitions.
- The capacity to strengthen fundraising systems and processes within the organization including databases and computer-based communications and effectively coordinate meetings and events.
- An understanding of large ecosystems/ networks or experience of working with collectives will be a plus.
Remuneration will be based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted for further process.
Check us out:
Please send your latest CV with a cover letter detailing your interest in this position at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd