Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate
Organization: Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
Apply By: 15 Jun 2023
About the Organization
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is a public private initiative that has collaboratively evolved through consultations with multiple constituencies including Indian and international academia, state and central governments, multi & bi-lateral agencies and civil society groups. PHFI is a response to redress the limited institutional capacity in India for strengthening training, research and policy development in the area of Public Health.
Contribute to the overall research of the Centre by:
- Conducting literature reviews on specific topics as determined by evolving research priorities and collating relevant materials in a usable format.
- Helping to conceptualize research questions based on gaps in available evidence.
- Contributing to the development of quantitative and/or qualitative research designs, including research tools and data collection strategies; data management and analytical plans.
- Undertaking travel as and when required for field work.
- Analysing quantitative and/or qualitative data.
- Preparing reports and contributing to manuscripts for publication, as required.
- Contributing to developing plans for dissemination of research findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Carrying out other tasks as assigned by the Director
Education Qualification/Required Skills &Experience
- Master’s in Public Health, Social Work, Social Sciences, Development Studies.
- Around 4-5 years of experience in related field.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to email@example.com and fill the application form- https://forms.office.com/r/Ng1CVBet1H Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-RSAS-200) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: June 15, 2023
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd