Organization: Institute of Rural Management Anand
Apply By: 10 Jul 2022
About the Organization
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is driven by the dream of serving under-served segments of the economy through professional management.
IRMA is driven by the dream of serving under-served segments of the economy through professional management. Founded in 1979, IRMA is focused on creating management professionals who can bring about sustainable, ecologically-friendly and equitable growth by applying their management acumen at the grassroots level and influencing the public policy narrative at the national and global levels.
Dr. Verghese Kurien, known as the ‘Father of the White Revolution in India’, founded IRMA at Anand, Gujarat with the support of the Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation (SDC), the Government of India, Government of Gujarat, the erstwhile Indian Dairy Corporation and the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB).
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate(s) for the project “Impact Study of Development Support Agency of Gujarat (D-SAG) Projects”
The responsibilities of the Research Associate will include the following:
- Be stationed at Anand, Gujarat, and be a part of a team undertaking the study at IRMA
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative data collection in select Districts of Gujarat.
- Transcribe the audio data and analyse the same as per the guidance of the investigator team or reporting officer as the case may be.
- Assist in designing the questionnaire
- Clean data, analyse and present it periodically
- Write reports and such other communications as needed from time to time
- Assist in other work related to the project
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Postgraduate with minimum 50% marks, preferably in Social Science or Business Management
- Proficiency in English, Hindi, and Gujarati language
- Proficiency in handling MS office
- Excellent command over oral and written English & Gujarati language E. Experience in carrying out qualitative data collection, transcription, and analysis
- Experience in carrying out questionnaire design, data collection, and analysis
For more information Please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd