Apply By: 11 Oct 2022
About the Organization
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager – Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity Equity and Inclusion – Special Projects
In this role you will work closely with our CSR DEI leadership team and be responsible for program managing special projects in the CSR and DEI space. These projects are scoped to meet specific objectives in our DEI and CSR agenda, and you will work across multiple teams in Genpact to drive execution and deliver impact.
- Work with cross-functional global teams to effectively track and execute project deliverables
- Should be able to drive end-to-end program management while keeping an eye on overall CSR, DEI agenda and goals
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop project plan to monitor and track progress. Keep relevant internal stakeholders abreast of progress and preempt and address their queries. Must have eye for detail
- Manage program dashboards, data analytics and report outs.
- Effectively craft communications strategies in conjunction with overall program/project objectives.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in project management or similar role
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills, coordination, problemsolving and negotiation skills
- Capable of working across complex organizations and environments prone to regular change
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively between different disciplines and have a high level of executive presence
- Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise out-of-the-box strategies
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office tools
- Should be comfortable in working across global time zones
- Fast paced, with the capability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Creative storyteller and speaker
- Professional writing and editing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use creative thinking to identify and solve problems
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd