Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Apply By: 13 Jun 2023
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization
Bhumi was founded on August 15, 2006 by a group of friends, who believed that every underprivileged child deserves quality education. Since then, Bhumi has transformed this conviction into a volunteering opportunity for India’s youth, launching a snowball effect of nurturing talent on the path to an educated, poverty-free India.
To help build a more influential, equal and socially conscious society.
To drive social change by fostering an environment where young adults and children learn, lead, and thrive
- Refine the curriculum based on feedback.
- Effective use of instructional strategies and formative and summative assessments to improve learning outcomes of students.
- To prepare daily,weekly and monthly plans and activities to ensure timely completion of desired learning objectives outlined in the project.
- Training the students and empowering them to apply and feel confident in using their learned skills.
- Reach out and partner with other organizations, corporates, and groups to identify/create job opportunities for students.
- Provide periodic reports to the management on the progress and outcomes.
- To participate in the capacity-building programs as per the project design.
- Taking care of Bhumi processes like MIS, LMS and others.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- At Least 2-3 years of experience in training the youth in their career and tech development.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong technical aptitude in their field of expertise.
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral) and expert in Tamil and able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
- Curriculum creation, delivery, and classroom management skills for handling students specially from college
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, and with all levels of staff, volunteers, communities, other organizations, and corporates.
- Ability to learn about, commit to, and educate others on program mission and goals.
- Reporting to: Manager, Skill-Ed
- Joining Date: Immediate
- Remuneration: Negotiable based on the candidate’s profile
- Location: Across Tamilnadu at selected colleges
- Job Nature: Full time consultant tech trainer.v
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd