Traffic Park Center Coordinator
Apply By: 31 Dec 2023
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
CSRBOX is India’s leading CSR knowledge and impact intelligence-driven media cum social impact advisory platform. It works as an enabler to create corporate-non-profit, corporate-corporate, and corporate-government collaborations. Our biggest strength is our research and consulting team which maps over 4000 CSR projects and 1500 companies' CSR portfolios every year. We have a strong CSR Implementation Vertical with the name BharatCares, which works with companies and CSR foundations for their CSR projects for underprivileged communities across livelihoods, skill development, education, health, and environment thematic. A few of our corporate clients are ICICI Bank, SKF Ltd., Bosch India, IBM India, Diageo, DP World, Future Generali, Airbus, Arvind, LG Electronics, Hero MotoCorp, Sandvik, Vastu Housing Finance, DCM Shriram, L&T, etc.
For more information, visit: www.csrbox.org
Curious about what Life @ CSRBOX looks like? Explore: https://csrbox.org/Life-at-CSRBOX/
Job Position - Traffic Park Center Coordinator
No. of position -1
Location - Delhi
Salary - 4 LPA to 6 LPA
The Traffic Park Coordinator oversees the day-to-day operations of a traffic park and ensures that educational programs related to road safety are effectively delivered to park visitors, especially children. They are responsible for maintaining a safe and organized environment and coordinating various park activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Hero Two-Wheeler Driving School in their respective locations.
- Conduct outreach to all stakeholders
- Update details of the platform
- Coordinate training schedules, instructor assignments, and resource allocation.
- Ensure the availability and maintenance of training equipment and facilities.
- Conduct RSAP & RSP trainings
- Act as the on-field liaison between the driving school and district authorities, colleges, communities, and other stakeholders.
- Oversee administrative tasks, including participant registration and certification.
- Ensure availability of all resources and supplies at the school
- Maintain records of program activities and participant progress.
- Implement safety protocols and address any safety concerns.
- Provide regular updates to the Senior Project Associate.
Core Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as education, recreation management, or traffic safety.
- Previous experience in a similar role, including education, coordination, or management, is beneficial.
- Knowledge of traffic rules, road safety principles, and relevant regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, particularly when working with children and the public.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Leadership skills if supervising staff members.
- Computer proficiency for record-keeping and data management.
- First aid and CPR certification may be required.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject-line ‘Traffic Park Coordinator- Delhi’. Please mention following details in the email body:
1. Current Location
2. Preferred Location
3. Notice Period
4. Current Salary
5. Expected Salary
6. Why do you think yourself a good-fit for this role (at least 50 words, max 200 words)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This role is for the candidates with relevant experience as per the details mentioned above.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd