Trainer – STEM Program
Apply By: 13 Jun 2023
Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
About the Organization
Bhumi was founded on August 15, 2006 by a group of friends, who believed that every underprivileged child deserves quality education. Since then, Bhumi has transformed this conviction into a volunteering opportunity for India’s youth, launching a snowball effect of nurturing talent on the path to an educated, poverty-free India.
To help build a more influential, equal and socially conscious society.
To drive social change by fostering an environment where young adults and children learn, lead, and thrive
The person will be the single point of contact from the Organization with school management and teachers in the assigned partner schools, working with students to execute the program
- Deliver the STEM program at the schools identified by Bhumi and a work parallelly on capacity building of the teachers in the STEM education curriculum
- Will be handling 4-5 schools in the given location.
- Collaborate with the school management team and the teachers in collecting program-specific data for MIS
- Working with the teachers in the school to plan and prepare timetables for classes in order to achieve program objectives and complete the planned sessions on time
- Adopting a data-driven attitude towards measuring learner progress.
- Conducting assessments for the schools, teachers, and students to evaluate the current levels and the impact of the program
- Plan and execute effective peer-driven Learning Circles, technical support such as grade level circles and training sessions
- Organize, develop, and coordinate for the STEM program in the school
- Ensure smooth functioning and implementation of program activities at the school including assessments, student identification, workshops, events reporting etc.
- Hold self-accountable for the day-to-day event execution & operations
- Immediate troubleshooting and resolution of challenges working along with the operations team and the vendor.
- Exhibit and display student work across the school, conduct events and program related activities periodically
- Submitting monthly reports and updates to the Reporting manager
- Capturing the Case stories, Success stories and Testimonials for their respective schools on regular basis.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Graduation / Post-Graduation. Preferably 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Should be a quick learner to understand and execute the structured program
- Coordination skills to work with the school management, administration, teachers, students and the vendor
- Good teaching skills to coach and guide students on the program activities
- Candidates should be enthusiastic about experimenting with electronic devices.
- Experience in reporting, teacher training, monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to mentor students to achieve academic goals towards career development
- Good English speaking & writing skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Love for learning (lifelong learning)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and supervision Skills
- Good orientation of MS Office
- Good understanding of the pedagogical aspects involved in teaching children.
- Good people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Ability to drive outcome-oriented plans through the team’s collective effort
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Emotional maturity to build relationships, empathize with the perspectives/needs of team members and develop others
- Highly resourceful and self-driven
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: 2,80,000 p.a. – 3,25,000 p.a., based on the candidate skill and experience
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
- Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Tiruvallur
- Minimum commitment: Two years
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd