Organization: Action for Protection of Wild Animals(APOWA)
Apply By: 30 Sep 2023
APOWA (Action for Protection of Wild Animals)
Apply by: 30th Sept 2023
We are one of the 24 years old renowned organisation urgently requires a qualified veterinary doctor for our mobile vet service team. We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate, individual who can work professionally.
- Veterinary graduate degree
- Prior experience in a similar role
- General knowledge of handling veterinary emergency, rescue, and rehabilitation work
- Compassion, responsibility, and self-motivation
- Passion for helping animals in need
- Ability to deal professionally with animal-protection organisations, volunteers, other contacts, and the general public
Experience: Min. 2 years of experience
Term of Employment: Full-time
- Willing to travel various coastal districts (Kendrapara, Puri, Cuttack etc.) of Odisha for work.
- Work closely with mobile vet service team providing guidance to veterinary technicians delivering effective veterinary treatment and care to animals in distress
- Ensure that veterinary records or daily treatment register maintain regularly
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Organization as per need.
Salary range- Commensurate with qualifications, experience
Interested candidates may please email their profile firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd