Virtual Counselor (On Third Party Payroll)
Apply By: 24 Oct 2022
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, immunization, injection safety, maternal health, and more.
PATH is currently recruiting a Virtual Counselor in Nagaland.
- Create online profiles to reach high risk individual KPs
- Identify peers through using various online platform
- Reach new segments of people at-risk to HIV, including high-risk HIV-negative and known PLHIV
- Provide information on HIV / STI and services
- Discuss about importance of HIV testing and early ART treatment
- Linking Key Population to services and following up with KP online
- Link Key Population to services offline and take consistent follow-up
- Test high-risk HIV negative (high case finding) through facilities and CBS method
- Support high-risk negative and PLHIV to invite their partners for HIV testing (index testing)
- Provide information on PrEP for high-risk HIV negative individuals
- Initiate known PLHIV and newly diagnosed HIV positive on ART treatment
- Promoting and supporting behavior change (BCC) to increase prevention practices
- Motivate them to be registered the nearest TI NGO for prevention services
- Coordination with TI NGOs for prevention activities linkages
- Compilation of outreach data on daily/ weekly and monthly basis
Report to the State Program Officer HIV prevention Nagaland in a timely manner
Grade: D grade
Salary range: Low -range of D grade salary
Number of roles : 1
Must have legal authorization to work in India.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 23th October 2022.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd